What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In my Ardor Fantasy Peretti's BPC, in my old Cavachi Smooth bent braddt C, PS Bullseye '06. the coins are black with age and smoooothness :D Ken :tongue: :p
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

Awoke to some Walnut in a Byford bing.......... coffee on the side!

Piet Binsbergen":3o57lysi said:
Awoke to some Walnut in a Byford bing.......... coffee on the side!
Excellent choice Mr. Binsbergen! :cheers:

I am starting this wonderful day that the Lord has made off with the same thing in a Brissett straight grain freehad.

Nice Choice JUSTPIPES, A fine looking pipe for fine smoking tobacco!
I discovered a small bottle of Walnut in the pantry (30 grams) that was uncounted for. My wife moved my stash to the pantry when she spring cleaned the kitchen. I now have small bit! Just fantastic. I have been walnut dry for over a month now and this is like winning the state lottery! :lol:

Nice looking pipe JP :) Lately those freehands have started to really appeal to me.

This morning it's Peretti's Blend DD in a Peterson deluxe 9S 8)

Old Gowrie in a Windjammer panelled billiard.

Justpipes":nlnn1ofn said:
I am starting this wonderful day that the Lord has made off with the same thing in a Brissett straight grain freehad.
Nice pipe sir, and an equally nice Martin!

Devil's Holiday in a Sevket Gezer meer,black cherry soda on the side. 8)

Winslow :sunny:

Currently breaking in a new Tsuge Triangle Bent Bulldog with a 50/50 mix of PA & CH

Pipe 1: Dunhill EMP in a Nording 4
Pipe 2: Anniversary Kake in a XL Alpha Poker
Pipe 3: SG FVF in a bent Peterson "House Pipe"

awoke to some Walnut in a Savinelli IL Miglio, half bent brandy, as usual fresh brewed coffee on the side!

Somerset Slices in an Ashton Pebble shell billiard 8)

Just finished the weekend's homework and am rewarding self with some well aged Caravan in a Tinsky blast rho, some Honey Bee snuff, and some java.

Buddy

EMP in a Kaywoodie Redroot billiard. Eight O Clock Columbian Coffee laced with Hazelnut cream on the side.

PegLegEd..... that sounds great, send some over here wont ya!

Status
Not open for further replies.