What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GLP Haddo in this.

Pipe cost .99 cent plus shipping on Ebay!

Laurel Heights in a Castello Sea Rock canadian.

In the ZONE whilst waiting for Mary to shop, Ennerdale fl. '04 in my Castello Nat. Ver. Canadien, Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

I'm currently working on a tin of Low Country Cooper in my medium size IMP meer.

This morning I had Uni Flake in a 221 Classic Deluxe Pete; twas one of my best smokes in some time!

On the way to work I fired up a bowl of Blackwoods Flake in a favorite Stanie. I attempted to enjoy it, but ended up battling my way across town through a foot of fresh snow, avoiding the crazy drivers and driving defensively as possible, which did not do much for my smoking pleasure. Oh well, there's always the drive home! (In about an hour...)

For my morning commute I had S.G. Firedance Flake mixed with a wee bit of FVF in a Peterson Kapet #15(Billiard). In my travel mug was Fair Trade Organic Love Buzz coffee, got to work in the zone man :geek: .

EJinVA":wn3u7jsw said:
For my morning commute I had S.G. Firedance Flake mixed with a wee bit of FVF in a Peterson Kapet #15(Billiard). In my travel mug was Fair Trade Organic Love Buzz coffee, got to work in the zone man :geek: .
Thanks for the mixing tip EJinVa.

S.G. Firedance Flake mixed with a wee bit of FVF in a peterson small billiard.

Now I can smoke the tobacco, instead of the tobacco biting me tounge.

Last nite Fox's Banker's mix '01 in my Peir Luigi, in my David Jone's Dublinesque, Dgt'd Bosun Cp'05 with a parfait of St. Bruno Fl.'05 Ken :tongue:

PegLegEd":bo38utzt said:
EJinVA":bo38utzt said:

Your welcome; my main reason for doing that was the FVF I have cellard is a bit hard & dry, when I opened this tin of Firedance I noticed the moisture level was high so (lightbulb moment) I stuck a couple of the dry FVF's in the tin overnight and wa-la, abracadabra, presto,,, perfection!

Orlik Golden Slice in a Pietenpauw Rhodesian. JUST BEEN STOCKED UP...... COURTESY OF MUDDLER! THANKS BUD!

EJinVA":6sucu3we said:
PegLegEd":6sucu3we said:
EJinVA":6sucu3we said:

Your welcome; my main reason for doing that was the FVF I have cellard is a bit hard & dry, when I opened this tin of Firedance I noticed the moisture level was high so (lightbulb moment) I stuck a couple of the dry FVF's in the tin overnight and wa-la, abracadabra, presto,,, perfection!
The Tin of Firedance I have open is moist and I think My FVF is like it was meant to be--
When you put just a little FVF in with the Firedance it seems to not smoke as wet.
May be just my smoking cadence.

Coffee & UniFlake in a Tao Dublin :sunny:

Really been enjoying this home blend:

6 parts McClelland 5100
5 parts P&W Yenidje
5 parts McConnel's Syrian Latakia

press tightly into jar and let marry at least two weeks

"creamy" is the only word to describe it

20+ y/o Erinmore Mix in a Kaywoodie 7740. Courtesy Dock Perry! Thanks Dock

Exhausted Rooster '08, in myAshton octo-bill., I have high hopes for this blend!, Ken :tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.