What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This morning wa Granger in a Boswell shotshell bent.

Now, Ashton Artisan's Blend in a Danbark bent saddle bull.

To-nite 2 bowls of SG's BBF '07. in my David Jones bent Dublinesque kind of thingy, and in my previously called Ashton LX paneled, actually an octo-paneled straight, Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

Paul's Stuff (English----Local B&M Mixture) in a Custombilt Author

Today started out as an aromatic morning so I'm smoking some 1Q in a Savinelli apple. Where is spring, I'm ready for it to come!

Smokey

Started this day early this morning with DSK in a Tinsky Coral bent apple and a nice cup of coffee. Took me right into the zone!

Savoring some Escudo in my Stan 30:

https://www.brothersofbriar.com/the-photo-gallery-f20/stanwell-shape-30-t7669.htm

More H&H Classic Burley Kake in the new Stanwell Golden Danish bent. Something keeps me coming back to this blend.

DGT'd some Unny Fl.'07, with a parfait of SG's BBf '07, in my Castello NV Canadien GG Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

Started my day with UniFlake in a Tao dublin & coffee, trying to decide what to raid out of the cellar. Nothing but flakes & plugs in the cellar makes it easier :sunny:

Uhle's PPB in my Tinsky Naked coral Uke-eskimo

E M P in one of my fathers old Meerschaums.

Today I have been enjoying GLP Cumberland in a Perry Mountain Laurel Poker. An outstanding combination!

This morning was the last of the Peretti's 1072, now looking around for something interesting to smoke.................. :suspect:

Ever look over that collection of 147 different jars and realize that you have nothing to smoke? :lol:

Puff Daddy":8lfta3lb said:
This morning was the last of the Peretti's 1072, now looking around for something interesting to smoke.................. :suspect:

Ever look over that collection of 147 different jars and realize that you have nothing to smoke? :lol:
Time for another order :cheers: Yipee!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.