What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Butternut Burley on top of University Flake in a Baki Lovat,,,Bacardi Select with a twist

Samplin' some Uhles #300 in a Brissett.

gandalfpc":0n8hblrn said:
Some 4 1/2 year old Stratford in a rusticated dublin - very nice VaPer by the way...
Agree. Working on a bowl of '03 Stratford now.

Buddy

Starting the day off with some FVF in a Radice Bark Billiard

For the morning commute, McC Christmas Cheer 08 in my Tinsky shape 13.

In an old Peretti bull-moose and an older S.S.Pierce pot, both with Grasmere fl., Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

Out in the sun and shade and with the help of Thoreau and Solani 633 in my Jacono, reveling in the universe culminating in the present moment, the meeting of the two eternities of past and future.

Like FairlyStable, but contemplating the infinity of the present, which is drawn together with FVF in a Dunnie lovat.

Thanks to JustPipes I am now the owner of not one but two Mike Brissett pipes.

For all the haters out there I'm smoking some of the dreaded Walnut in the Rhodesian to break it in.

Freyborg & Treyer Cut Virginia Plug in a Cavicchi prince 8)

Just rode home with some Westminster in my lil' Charatan Belvedere. Later going to have some Rum Flake in a Sav Bing's Fav. Peace-Mike

Man am I glad I listen to you guys. Smoking some Peretti Somerset Slice. Holy chit this is good. :shock:

Yo Straw, Somerset slice is the best sliced Burley I've ever had, even better than Lazarus Bros. Edgeworth slices!
Two to-nite, Both with Garsmere fl., both in S.S. Pierce pipes, a pot , and a Dublin, Ken :tongue:

pipetongue1":89f4ycr6 said:
Yo Straw, Somerset slice is the best sliced Burley I've ever had, even better than Lazarus Bros. Edgeworth slices!
Two to-nite, Both with Garsmere fl., both in S.S. Pierce pipes, a pot , and a Dublin, Ken :tongue:
Hey Ken, not sure if you saw my post on PAD/TAD today, but I too am taking your advice on Somerset Slice and have ordered 4 oz of the stuff. I will let you guys know what I think of the stuff sometime next week. :D

-Scott

Embarcadero.

Of course.

Parker "Straightgrain A" billiard that was old when I got it (third hand) in 1975 from a long-departed friend & mentor.

Lucite re-stem & airway tune-up by George Dibos.

Sublime !

:face:

FairlyStable":lia1712q said:
Out in the sun and shade and with the help of Thoreau and Solani 633 in my Jacono, reveling in the universe culminating in the present moment, the meeting of the two eternities of past and future.
Smoking some FVF in a Brisset Poker, sitting on the front porch of my house, reflecting on relative cost of Thoreau's Walden pond abode... noting that he didn't have a wife and thereby saved a bundle on furniture. :suspect:

Ashton Black Parrot in

Bq7ISCGkKGrHqIH-EYEvB-82bDSBLfvsVQY.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.