What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tow today, Maltese Falcon in both my 925 Nording Freehand and my Grp5 Dunny billiard-good stuff on a crappy day in Beantown. Peace-Mike :cheers:

Today was some Exhausted Rooster in a Stanwell 191, and Chelsea Morning in a Pete billiard.

Just finished smoking a Nording Hunter '96 filled with some FMOTT

Good Sunday Morning to you Gents!
awoke to some dgt C&D barrister in Sav 3613 dry system.
now on my send bowl for the day, Walnut in a Pete system standard.

Puff Daddy":bvqi9be9 said:
Justpipes":bvqi9be9 said:
That is an awesome sunburst of grain on that Sav PD!
Isn't it? The pipe was one of those $25 orphans on EBay that nobody else bid on - you know, you throw down a lowball bid and actually win the thing. It had a really tight draw (which is probably why it was being resold) but 5 minutes worth of work and it smokes great. Diamond in the rough. Small bore (barely 3/4), short, light pipe - maybe 5 1/4" in length. A flake smoker for sure :)
Don't you just love it when you find one of those! Awesome!

Justpipes":575qztj9 said:
Puff Daddy":575qztj9 said:
Somerset Slice in a Savinelli Deluxe 8)
That is an awesome sunburst of grain on that Sav PD!
She's a looker, alright!

Waking to some '03 Stratford in a Tinsky walnut lumberman.

Buddy

Evening Gents!
GLP Cumberland in a Pete System standard! .... courtesy of JP! coffee on the side!
:bounce: :bounce:

FVF in a GBD apple. Pretty much all I wanted today was FVF.

Earlier in my 3/4 bent Ser Jac Dawg Brown fl. aro. '06, Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

A delightful bowl of 1998 McClelland Oriental Mix#1. I need to get a current sample of this stuff to find out just how much of a difference the age makes, 'cause this '98 vintage is some darn tootin' tasty tobacco.

Earlier OJK in a Sav Oscar Lucite, and after dinner some Key Largo in my Nording 925 freehand, both pretty good smokes. :D

Sunday I enjoyed a couple of bowls of Key Largo in my Tinsky Rhodesian.
Today I'll smoke some Mac B HH Mature Va in my Tinsky Author.

St. Bruno Flake in a Tinsky canted billiard. It's wild to think that this is the 'OTC Drugstore' tobacco in the UK!

Lol@UK OTC....

Its almost as hard a concept to grasp as people smuggling Walnut INTO a country.

Christmas Cheer (I forgot the year, I think its 05) in a Pete 314..

In my commisioned bent ball from Boswell, CC reg. '00 Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

Just smoked an incredible bowl of UF in a Stanwell 217. With a steaming mug of black java; twas transcendental, twas, twas.

Escudo in my Yakslon rhodesian/saucer thingy. This pipe and tobacco were made for eachother.

This morning I had a bowl of FVF in a Tsuge Triangle 606 and now I jsut finished a bowl of 4Noggins Brits Balkan in an IMP Acorn Meer

Status
Not open for further replies.