What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1/2 bowl of Hal O'The Wynd on top of 1/2 bowl of FVF in Grandpappy's old Millard billiard.

Been down with a stomache episode for a day and a half :cry: Finally feeling back to normal [note to self - next time the wife says "I don't think that's good, you shouldn't eat it", don't eat it!]. Woke up about a half hour ago, fog has cleared, feelin alright :) Wessex Brigade Campaign Dark Flake in a Cavicchi prince that a dear friend recently sent to me :D Undeserving of such a gift, but I'll smoke it anyhow 8)

PD.... glad you are feeling better!

A long weekend here in South Africa. Winter is finally here and the air is much cooler. It's been raining for 2 days now!
On the patio, Carter Hall in a Byford Orlik bing, coffee on the side! :bounce: :bounce:

This morning, some more Great Hiatus in Mastro billiard.

Now, some Dan Milonga (courtesy the excellent Mr. Winslow) in my very first pipe--a figural/Dublin meer, made for Denicotea, I think. Lousy draw, great memories.

Had a bowl of GH Brown Irish X after lunch, and currently pondering smoking something else, maybe a burley.

Embarcadero "07 in my S.S. Pierce straight apple, Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

I am also glad you are feeling better PD and it did't turn out worse than it could have been!

Thanks to our good brother Hunter5117 I have been enjoying vintage early 1970's John Middleton Walnut, fittingly in a couple of Kaywoodies! What a treat!

Wound up having some McClelland Grey Havens earlier, and now puffing some Bracken Flake.

'05 Haddo's Delight (Thanks Ken) in a '09 Tinsky Christmas pipe.

2 bowls of Prince Albert in a Pietenpauw blasted apple for breakfast!
JP..... Whats 1970's walnut taste like??? :D

Spent much of the weekend smoking GLP Key Largo; Man was it great, I love this stuff more with each bowlfull. Smoked it in my Bent Boswell.

Telegraph Hill "05 in my old Weber prince, Ken :tongue:

Some old and crystal covered Saint James Flake in a golf ball meer - yummy.

Two old princes to-nite, in my old Weber Key Largo, in my old Peretti's prince Fillmore'07 Ken :tongue:

Smoking some Peretti's Cuban Mixture in a cob that I "dressed up" with a nice Walker Briar stem that I just got in the mail today. I went with a 3 inch bent lucite stem and picked the pumpkin spice color. The cob looks great now and smokes better than ever! Also, I missed FedEx today, but they will be returning tomorrow with a delivery of Peretti's Somerset Slices. I am super excited!

-Scott

Embarcadero in a Christmas present Castello Collection prince from one of the fixtures here.

Together, they reach the heights.

And with noteworthy regularity :cheers:

:face:

Status
Not open for further replies.