What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MacB Navy Flake in a small bowl Rustic Basket pipe. Doing yard work today.
:cheers: to all!!

Finishing up a bowl of St. James Flake from last night in a Peterson 314

Standing under the porch with a bowl of Plumcake ( Mac Baren )With my Erik Nording Red 5. The rain is falling so peaceful a good day to daydream.

Earlier in my Ashton Dawg, Peretti's Scottish fl. '08 :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

Butternut Burley....smooooooth stuff. Zero after taste with zero relights

Dang dudes!!! you boys have been smoking up a storm, and I have only been out of the loop for 2 days!!!

Yesterday I smokes a crap load of baccy cant even remember!!!!

So...... good Sunday morning to you all!!
Start the day with some GLP Cairo in a Pete Aran bent brandy, Coffee on the side while I catch up on BOB affairs!!!
Have a good day all!!

Beautiful Morning here.. Dorchester Esoterica in my La Strada Pico .. Doing a job on the coffee too. :cheers:
Chuck..
P.S. Good morning back at ya Piet.. :D

After a really good burger barbeque with Mrs Muddler's family, FVF in a Pietenpauw nosewarmer. Life is good!

Exhausted Rooster in a Radice bent chubby virgin. (Anywhere but here, those last three words would be hilariously dirty.)

Enjoying some Quiet Nights in a Tinsky sunrise rho, and a brew. Getting ready for the NFL.

Buddy

Solani ABF in a Sav champaign oom paul..........Coffee on the side!!!

McClelland's Dominican Glory in a Peterson Aran #53

Had my first smoke of Prince Albert, that is really very good. It was way better than I expected for $3 and some change.

Just mixed a 50/50 ratio of Penzance and Butternut Burley... Pretty good I must say so.

Kingfisher in a Mastro de Paja Billiard at 5:15am, coffee on the side!

Status
Not open for further replies.