What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A 3rd full bowl of Van Erkoms Fox in my new Olive Wood to build up a layer of cake .... Coffee on the side of course 8)

Bracing for a busy week with a bowl of Quiet Nights and a lo-carb Monster.

Buddy

Mac Baren Burley London Blend in my Erik Noring Rusticated 5 lots of Joe..

C&D Exhausted Rooster in my Erik Nording Rusticated 5 .. First smoke of this blend.. :D
Chuck..

P.S. It was a very smooth and tasty smoke indeed.. I like it.. :cheers:

Wow.. Balkan Sasieni in my new MM Cob.. What a joy.. Now off to get ready for pool night.. We can't smoke in the pubs anymore.. So I will pipe up good before the games begin at 7pm... Have a good day brothers.. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Chuck..

In my Castello Collection KK faceted bent egg {Kino], Brown Flake #2, Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

CAO Blue Note in my newly aquired Stanwell Hans Christian Andersen Churchwarden.

Marlin Flake that's going on 11 years old. Much darker and mellower that it was a decade ago. In a Sasquatch bent, sitter, vest-pocket, backpacking kinda thingie pipe (it smokes and looks much better than my description!).

Natch

C&D's Repose on Brebbia Lido billiard

Solani 633 in a Baraccini Prince.
On vacation and scouting for baccy and pipes in the Seattle area turns out to be quite a task. So far just found basket pipes and OTC tobacco. :(
Thank goodness back home in small market Wichita there's two premium shops.

Vanilla Cavendish in my just received, estate, Italian Churchwarden!! :D I LOVE this pipe!!! ;)

beebiz":j35mutzi said:
Vanilla Cavendish in my just received, estate, Italian Churchwarden!! :D I LOVE this pipe!!! ;)
So glad to hear your enjoying the Churchwarden.. Going to pick one up in the near future.. So enjoyed it on the bench looking out at nature.. :cheers:
Chuck...

I love it, my brother! I can see how some might not like it because of the length. But, that is part of what I love about it. And, with my beard... it seems to aesthetically "fit" me just right!!

Solani ABF a gift from Falconer in my new Ser Jac blasted dublin a gift from Nitschke, coffee on the side!!
Thinking about my good friends!! :cheers: :cheers:

Browsing the BoB with a bowl of Peterson Luxury Blend in my Peterson St Pat's 2009 ...

Status
Not open for further replies.