What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Valky's Kingfisher in a Mastro de Paja sitter, Africa's best Dutch coffee on the side!!

Dunhill Light Flake in a Dunhill Root Briar Billiard

In my Castello 35 OA kkk FVF '06, in a Boswell bent Schurch '08 Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

DGT some PS Navy Flake from this morning, up next is a bowl of MacB Dark Twist Roll Cake all in my Comoy's Pot. :D

SG Best Brown Flake in a very pretty little straight grained Brigham Dublin. Maybe the nicest grain in my collection.

1999 Dunhill 965 in a Stanwell 217. LOVING THIS STUFF!

Good fri morn all!!!!
Pondering over the river, Mudder and I are going fly fishing tomorrow!
GLP Cairo in an cob! coffee on the side!

Piet Binsbergen":agoem0sd said:
Good fri morn all!!!!
Enjoy the fly fishing brothers, I'm sure it will be great! :cheers:

Piet Binsbergen":ioxs4k20 said:
Good fri morn all!!!!
Wish I was going with you guys. My fly rod probably has too much dust on it to cast. Have a great time.
PS LNF in a 1/4 bent Chacom Dynastie

Piet Binsbergen":ptanvnx7 said:
Good fri morn all!!!!
Hey I know you will suffer through it all Piet n Muddler. Just remember to throw a small camera in with all that pipe and fly gear.. Oh need I say hope the fish are real frisky... :cheers: :cheers:
Mac Baren Plumcake Navy Blend in my Tobacco Villa

Spilman Mixture in a MM General. These two go well together for me.

Thanks VE <NS<BD!!!
Yea looking forward to it. Went over Mudds place this afternoon to discuss the assault on the yellow fish.
Smoked up a storm, Friday Afternoons are becoming an institution over Mudd's place now!!!!
Stonehaven, Old Gowrie, Bayou morning,,,,,,,, dang, I ant remember the rest!!!!

Now some Kingfisher in a Sav Pisa bullie!
Shot for a lekker awie Mudd!!

Great afternoon with Piet, as usual. Kind of sets me up for the weekend. We're fishing for yellowfish - an indigenous species similar to the Indian Mahseer. Probably average about 4lbs. It's a big, wild river that is incredibly difficult to wade (large rocks on the bottom with quite strong flows). With the warmer weather the fish should be coming out of the pools & into shallower water. Camera - & too many fly boxes - packed. Right now it's Balkan Sasieni in a Pete Mark Twain.

Here's a dawn picture of one of the side channels of the river we're fishing:

BallochMarch2007128.jpg

Darn guys. That looks GREAT! :cheers:. And here I am with a new outfit I bought months ago that I have not even spooled up yet. Time to prioritize!

Hunter5117":qtt5zd7z said:
Darn guys. That looks GREAT! :cheers:. And here I am with a new outfit I bought months ago that I have not even spooled up yet. Time to prioritize!
Hunter you are invited along if you want!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.