What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Falconer":vab1gzxp said:
Piet Binsbergen":vab1gzxp said:
Good wed, morn, Have a root Canal scheduled this morn.......
Pondering the evil deed over a bowl of Kingfisher in a cob!! monster coffee on the side!
Dang Piet, I'd rather go to the proctologist than the Dentist! At least you don't see what he's doing. :affraid:

Smoking Solani 633 in a Britannia Prince. Sorry if I'm getting redundant here boys but that''s about all I've got until I get back to Kansas. :cry:
Valky my dentist is a she, hot too, is surgically enhanced and she keeps stabbing me with those boobies in the neck when she peeps into my mouth.
Bargain!!!!

123 Mixture in my Peoria Canadian Sitter with lots of Joe...Cool morning here.. :D
Chuck..

Afternoon off & I'm tying caddis flies for a trip to the river next week. A GBD filled with FVF is hanging from my mouth.

Muddler":ogt7k1x1 said:
Afternoon off & I'm tying caddis flies for a trip to the river next week. A GBD filled with FVF is hanging from my mouth.
Some of us are working you bugger!!!!

Smoking my new favorite tobacco, Dan Tobacco Blue Note in my Stanwell Churchwarden drinking our local soft drink Sundrop (diet). JUST GOT TO FIRE STATION, just have 22 hours to go. :cry:

Time for chores and pipe. C&D Exhausted Rooster Savinelli Auto 5..

velveteagle":09nriatl said:
Time for chores and pipe. C&D Exhausted Rooster Savinelli Auto 5..
NIIIIICCCCEEEEE bro!!!

Carter Hall in a Mastro de Paja Big ass bent apple!!!!
Big ass coffee on the side!

dspiveyjr":7882an91 said:
Smoking my new favorite tobacco, Dan Tobacco Blue Note in my Stanwell Churchwarden drinking our local soft drink Sundrop (diet). JUST GOT TO FIRE STATION, just have 22 hours to go. :cry:
Its nice to know there are other firefighters around who enjoy the pipe!

Blue Note in my Meershaum Bent Billiard just 12 hours til I get off work. :lol!:

dspiveyjr":4o5hqgsd said:
Blue Note in my Meershaum Bent Billiard just 12 hours til I get off work. :lol!:
Waiting until they get some Blue Note in to buy an 8oz bag.. My son loves it also..
Now for some Brown Flake J.F. Germain with my Eagle Claw Meerschaum..

SG navy flake again today.....In an old (60's) kaywoodie lovat

First time I've smoked in months, but decided to start back right with my Savinelli 2001 and some Chelsea Morning. Man the beginning of fall is nearly here and it feels wonderful to be enjoying a little relaxing again.

Kingfisher in a cob, Coffee on the side! Today the removal company pack and transport my work to the festival in Nelspruit.
3hrs to launch time!!

Escudo in a P. Binsbergen with Seattle's best coffee on the side.

Status
Not open for further replies.