What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top o' the morning, gents....

Bayou Morning in a sweet Nording 2001 "Hunter Series" (the "Mallard" and the best of the bunch, IMHO). Accompanied by coffee and a big black dog who is always happy with anything and everything!

Another Alaskan winter
stoically waits to pounce
as the birch leaves meander
in slow-dance downward spirals

-- a warm wisp from the pipe
ascends and delivers
this secret transcending

Solani Silver Flake in a Stan revival lovat.

Earlier, ERR'd in a Boswell shotshell bent.

Been bouncing between those two jars for a few days and I have no complaints.

velveteagle":befgmw9i said:
Piet Binsbergen":befgmw9i said:
velveteagle":befgmw9i said:
Could not help it. Breaking out some special blend I was gifted from Natch.. Thanks Bro..
McCellan's #5115 11/99 Old World Classic Cake in my Italian Ooh Paul ( Ebay Win ) More Coffee.. Sun is out and its a beauty of a day.. :cheers:
MAN O MAN Chuck, Natch sent me the same blend from 1999, wow, you are going to love it!!!!!!!
Let me know what you think of that 1999 #5115!!! :cheers: :cheers:
Wow Piet.. This #5115 is cream of the crop.. Started out good and got better all the way down to the ash.. Left a wonderful smell in the pipe when I was done. I sniff the warm chamber when I am done to get a good feeling in my nose. I gave it a double star on my order list.. Most that I like get one star for re order status. I can still taste it in my mouth and I am loving it.. Natch really got it right for pleasure blends. Going to try it again in my meer later.. :cheers: :cheers:
I hear ya VE!!! I love the stuff, it's brilliant but we must however bare in mind the stuff is 11yrs old. I'm gona stick some in cellar next time. It's gona be a damn long time before it gets that good!

Mudd, good going china!!! :cheers: :cheers:
Lets all raise a bowl and toast Natch!!! :cheers: :cheers:

Earlier TG Irish Creme in Stanwell Tulip, now enjoying McC Christmas Cheer in Meershaum Bent Billiard.

Earlier in my Ardor Xmas '03 Bosun CP '07, Ken :tongue:
Pacem en puffing! :tongue:

Finishing a tin Wessex BVF in a Sav Auto 4. Gonna have to order some more.

Good Friday Morn all!!!!

Having some of Natch' 11yr old Marlin Flake in a Radice Rho scored from Mudd!
Good fresh brewed Cupa Joe on the side!!

Courtesy of Piet & Mudd a bowl of FVF (Aged) in a MM Corncob ..... man it's soooo good! :D

bluedigital":l0ld44x0 said:
Courtesy of Piet & Mudd a bowl of FVF (Aged) in a MM Corncob ..... man it's soooo good! :D
Enjoy BD the (aged) bit I added on the label because it has been in cellar for 3 yrs!!!!

Waking to TGIF day with some SG MVF in a Tinsky mocha author, and a diet Lime Coke.

Buddy

Good Morning crew, just got off work at Fire Dept. going to enjoy a new tobacco for me, Exhausted Rooster in my Dunnie Shell Briar, seen someone smoking ER and thought I would give it a try.

I think you'll enjoy ER - it's a really good Vaper & has a really good room note too. Late afternoon here & I have a bowl of Union Square in a Pietenpauw on the roast.

Looks like a start to a sunny day.. Heading out after breakfast and coffee with some Gifted ( Thanks Fumo Bro ) Mac Baren Burley London Blend in my Savinelli Auto 5.. Love to start days off with a warm pipe on a sunny cold morning.. :cheers:

ER was good, but now I must try a new pipe, I am going out to smoke my newly acquired Peterson Aran Series Silver banded Rhodesian. Smokingpipes.com put a 2oz pack of tobacco in each of my deliveries, 2 bags total, simply marked "1M" does anyone know if that is a brand or just a house mixture? Would like feedback if you have any.

Late afternoon smoke out on the patio!
This Marlin Flake Rocks !!!!!!!!!!! coffee on the side!

Ashton Consummate Gentleman in Peterson Aran Series Rhodesian.

dspiveyjr":qmural3s said:
I have one of those too, brilliant smokers! enjoy!!

Piet Binsbergen":bwqjbto7 said:
dspiveyjr":bwqjbto7 said:
On second bowl, I agree good smoker this is first Peterson more to come I am sure.

dspiveyjr":6yjlbflh said:
Piet Binsbergen":6yjlbflh said:
dspiveyjr":6yjlbflh said:
On second bowl, I agree good smoker this is first Peterson more to come I am sure.
You simply can't go wrong with those!!! Great, enjoy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.