What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last bowl for this morning, Tobacco Galleria Irish Creme in newly acquired S.T. Dupont Canadian with 14K gold band, feel like I have to smoke all my new acquisitions, am I crazy or what?

Brilliat after Supper Smoke on the Patio, great spring evening here.
I really like light English blends!
Rattray,s Red Rapparee in a GBD rho.

Come to think of it, today has been a Rattray's day. Smoked Old Gowrie, Marlin Flake today as well!!
Brilliant!

Piet Binsbergen":s2u50ewb said:
Brilliat after Supper Smoke on the Patio, great spring evening here.
I really like light English blends!
Rattray,s Red Rapparee in a GBD rho.

Come to think of it, today has been a Rattray's day. Smoked Old Gowrie, Marlin Flake today as well!!
Brilliant!
Hey Piet.. English blends do rock.. My favorite besides regular flake.. Having a good night it sounds like.. I am having some gifted Dorchester Esoterica from Fumo Bro at time back smoking it in my Peoria Canadian Sitter Ebay. The Perique blend has a different taste but is not bad. Have a sunset for ya since its about your time for it.
It's a one cloud sunset.

WOW Chuck!!!!!!
Thanks again, The Mrs. has just walked passed and commends your skill and fine compositional eye!!
Brilliant!
Would love to crack a bowl with you here over an African sunset!!!! Imagine that bro!!!!
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Enjoying a bowl of Haddo's in a large Joh's freehand. With strong black coffee on a flat light fall morning. Wet is the day, and languid.

Bosun CP '07 in my Dunnie # 622 Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

Piet Binsbergen":zc584xkn said:
WOW Chuck!!!!!!
Thanks again, The Mrs. has just walked passed and commends your skill and fine compositional eye!!
Brilliant!
Would love to crack a bowl with you here over an African sunset!!!! Imagine that bro!!!!
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Thanks Piet.. Your a supportive Brother here.. I daydream about the African sunset having a few bowls with you and Mudd. I tell ya you were talking about light English blends.. I found one that floors me.. Love it.. Esoterica Margate T.J. Germains and Sons blender. I think its my favorite English cut that way.. I am a new guy on the block but I was impressed after many smokes it has not let me down.
Had Margate in my Sav Auto 5 Perfect.. Now I am heading outside to lock down the critters with some Balkan Sasieni in my Sav.. Sure so happy I found the Brothers here.. They have steered me in the right direction with Pipe tobacco's You have made my life much a joy... Thank you all... :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Chuck..
This is me when I am real happy.. Less the face hair but not the beer...Everyone has to have a nutter day Piet...

Everyone must be out and about tonight or in bed in Piet and Mudd land... I am sitting at home the Mrs. is cooking up some fresh found North American Puff Balls..Or Steak Mushrooms .. I am heading outside to watch the rain clouds move in with a cold one and my Big Head Meer and some of the gifted FVF.. This stuff is great.. Have to make it last cause its special. Thanks Jordies... I can imagine the rush when it hits the states.. Well wishing everyone a great weekend.. Off to the land of dreams and my FVF.. :cheers:
Chuck..

ERR (Gifted by an outstanding BoB) in my Comoy's Royal Guard Pot (Smoking my dad's favorite tobacco in his favorite pipe. RIP dad, wish you were here to enjoy it too)

:cheers: to all and many happy puffs!!

velveteagle":eeme8cn4 said:
Everyone must be out and about tonight or in bed in Piet and Mudd land... I am sitting at home the Mrs. is cooking up some fresh found North American Puff Balls..Or Steak Mushrooms .. I am heading outside to watch the rain clouds move in with a cold one and my Big Head Meer and some of the gifted FVF.. This stuff is great.. Have to make it last cause its special. Thanks Jordies... I can imagine the rush when it hits the states.. Well wishing everyone a great weekend.. Off to the land of dreams and my FVF.. :cheers:
Chuck..
Morning Chuckky!!!
Brilliant pic, I am afraid that when you posted that I was asleep, 6:15am now!!!!
A fine way to wake up! :lol!: :lol!:
Have not smoked those blends you mention yet. But, great minds think alike. I had C&D Orient Express and Red Rapparee last night, they may be in the same class!!
Brilliant, enjoy the steak and mushies!!

08' MacB Virginia Flake in a late 70's Dr Grabow Starfire Billiard

Kingfisher in a Sav 3613! Cheering on the sunset here!
Very hot day today!!!

Finished off my second bowl of Pusser's & Pease, paired with the usual Cup of Folger's. let this on air out about 30 min before packing. Burn rate was better & less gurgle than the first try.

After an afternoon of rugby watching & a really good casserole for dinner, a bowl of Union Square in a Pietenpauw.

Watching college football but took a break long enough for McClleland Personal Reserve Black woods Flake in a big Pete Prince.

after comming in from a cold morning hunt, i had a bowl of Quiet Nights.

then a little later some Mixture Flake.

camo

Status
Not open for further replies.