What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
velveteagle":7dwsdjzh said:
EJinVA":7dwsdjzh said:
Just popped a tin of Squadron Leader cellared in 01/09 and am smoking a bowl in my Tinksy Bulldog (shape13).

Hey EJinVA scored an order today of 4oz of Squadron Leader. Never had it before.. Heard the talk about it.. I will order more next time if I like it.. So new to these blends after starting a pipe again after many years..

Heading out with my Big Head Meer and some Germain's Brown Flake... :sunny:
Velvet,
I came back to the pipe a couple years ago and havent looked back.
You'll like the Sq. Leader, it's a mild English yet full flavored, without bite.
Good one on the 4 oz. score, S.G. has become hard to come by these days.

McClleland St. James Woods in a Grabow Starfire 1/4 bent Squat Bulldog.

C&D Bayou Night (Thanks P&M) in my Stanwell with a big ol cuppa Joe :D

Beautiful day here.. Getting lots of chores done today.. Having some Blue Note in my Dr. Grabow Riviera Canadian and lots of Joe.. :D

An absolutely beautiful day in SE Kentucky. MacB Virginia Flake in a Grabow Starfire Billiard, Pike Place on the side.

Super Day.. Balkan Sasieni in my Erik Nording Rusticated Red 5.. Malt Liquor.. Oh got a package from a Brother today.. Will list in PAD.. I am stoked... :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Double Dose of good tonight..
Dunhill Standard Mixture Medium thanks Marco.. in my Eagle Claw Meer.
McClelland's #5115 (1999) Old world classic cake thanks Natch.. in my Big Head Meer.. Ice cold beer with both.. Very pleased with the wonderful blends.. :D

CR Flake in my Ardor Xmas '03, Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

Countryside in a Kirsten Jewel.

Westminster in this lovely Castello Sea Rock that I got from our own Jazzman (a classy and prompt seller, btw) over at the Trading Post.

Another sunny morning here.. Having Early Morning Pipe Dunhill in my Sav Auto 5 with a cupajoe..

Just tried a gifted blend Dunhill's My Mixture 965. In my Brebbia Ascot. I must say I have fallen in love with this blend with a cup of joe. I was amazed at everything about it. Now I am wondering since you can't seem to get this blend ( So Far ). What blend out there is very close to this for smoking.. Love the nutty taste also.. This is top of the list for my taste.. I need to learn so much about all the blends. I fear I am on a big learning curve but enjoying these wonderful samples.. Anyone got an idea on a substitute for this blend ?? Thanks..
Chuck..

Status
Not open for further replies.