What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
C&D Pirate Kake in my Savinelli Pot ... good stuff, really like this blend!!

McClelland 5115 in a GBD New Era billiard. Thanks to Natch & Piet for sharing.

Irish Flake '07 in my Dunnie #622, Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

Now I am back online and safe.. Long day and pool shooting night. Had a bowl of Blue Note in my 1/8 bent no name. Glad to be back.. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Smoking M1 in my Ashton Pebble Grain Billiard Spigot. Cool here in NC tonight.

Good night out at the pool hall pub.Had some Dorchester Esoterica in my Bent Canterbury.
Then Mac Barens Plumcake in my MM Cob. Going to be colder tonight.. Frost..

Cold night smoke outside.. S.G. Sam's Flake Thanks Natch.. In my Big Head Meer.. Cold beer and now off to pillow land.. Piet and Mudd should be just about ready to put on the coffee soon.. Night..

Mac B Navy Flake (Thanks P&M) in a Goussard Olive Wood ... Big bad cuppa Joe to start the day

Mcclelland Dominican Glory in a Peterson

Ma B Burley London Blend Thanks Fumo Bro in Erik Nording 5. Lots of coffee today.. :D

Big bowl of Union Square in a Pietenpauw dublin. It's really hot here - so I'm using that as an excuse to barbeque tonight.

Blue Note in my Meer Lined Royal British. After a bowl of Vanilla Ice Cream.. :)

Sam Gawith Black XX Twist in a cob :affraid: :affraid: :affraid:

Great day for outside work and walking.. With a pipe full.. Smoking it up today.. Exhausted Rooster in my Erik Nording Red 5.. Still doing the coffee thing..

Just popped a tin of Squadron Leader cellared in 01/09 and am smoking a bowl in my Tinksy Bulldog (shape13).

EJinVA":76nelbp5 said:
Just popped a tin of Squadron Leader cellared in 01/09 and am smoking a bowl in my Tinksy Bulldog (shape13).

Hey EJinVA scored an order today of 4oz of Squadron Leader. Never had it before.. Heard the talk about it.. I will order more next time if I like it.. So new to these blends after starting a pipe again after many years..

Heading out with my Big Head Meer and some Germain's Brown Flake... :sunny:

Status
Not open for further replies.