What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
FVF in a Altinok Rhodesian.

Earlier today, Skiff Mixture in a BC Bistro, Margate in an Autograph 4.

More of that well-aged Cairo in a Tinsky paneled apple. Java on the side.

Buddy

Peterson Sherlock Holmes in a Pietenpauw bent apple stack ... nice...

In my Dunnie #622 CR flake Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

Honeydew in a Bjarne pot. Seattle's Best coffee on the side.

C&D's Milk & Honey in a Brebbia Calabash

Just DGT'd some MacB Navy Flake from earlier this evening. Now working on some Bullseye in my Savinelli Prince.

Presbyterian in a churchwarden,,,,holy water on the rocks,,,(alright, Makers Mark,,,but it sounded good,,,)

Earlier today, it was a Barrister in cobs day. The evening has become 4 YO OJK in a Wilke billiard, a great acquisition from Irish lefty a few years ago, and an immediate favorite.

I just ran upon a great idea. I couldn't decide whether to have another bowl of PS Bullseye, or some PS navy, so I folded a bit of each together and WOW, the best of both in a small bowled billiard basket pipe. This is pretty good!

Overcast and cool here. On a walk about with C&D Exhausted Rooster in my Dr. Grabow Riviera Canadian.. Big Coffee.. :D

New tin of St. James Woods came today. Sampling it in a Dr Grabow Starfire bent rhodesian. Mighty tasty!!

Irish fl. '07 in my Castello #35 KKK, Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

Heading out to the ponds with my first try of S.H.P.C. Victoria Regent ( Gifted ) in my Eagle Claw Meerschaum and some Malt Liquor.. :cheers:

Escudo in my Savinelli Roma Prince. Thanks to all who recommended Escudo to me, it's just delightful! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Waking to some Ennerdale Flake in a Brebbia rusticated billiard, and a cupa.

Buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.