What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Somerset Slice in my Castello SR G smallish Omm-Paul, Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

PA Choice Blend in a MM Legend, with Budweiser in a can. Don't hate on me just cause I have it good, I'm livin the life brothers! :twisted:

C&D Delta Queen in an old Custombilt pear-shaped straight stem.

Iwan Ries IRC Virginia Slices 1907 ( Gifted ) and a glass of ice cold beer and a full moon..

Exhausted Rooster in a Piet Binsbergen with Forty Creek on the side. 8)

Falconer":94pmu5zo said:
Exhausted Rooster in a Piet Binsbergen with Forty Creek on the side. 8)
Valky's Solani ABF in a Meer another crap cuppa hotel joe on the side!!!!!!

Peterson Luxury blend in my Stanwell .... watching the fighter jets practice for tomorrows opening of the air show ... it's gonna be awesome!

Balkan Supreme in my Peoria Canadian Sitter .. A good cupajoe.. Feeling for ya Piet... Ya need to carry a good blend with ya.. Too much baccy and ya forgot the joe.. :lol!:
Chuck...

Mid-afternoon here & I'm smoking Union Square in a Pietenpauw dublin. All packed for a weekend at the river tomorrow.

Muddler":phguw834 said:
Mid-afternoon here & I'm smoking Union Square in a Pietenpauw dublin. All packed for a weekend at the river tomorrow.
Hey Muddler... Hope you have a great day of it.. It's a beauty here sky full of sunshine and clouds and a nice breeze.. Time to head outside for some Germain's Brown Flake in my Peoria Canadian Sitter.. :cheers:
Chuck..

MacB Virginia flake in a large no name briar calabash-ish pipe of some sort :scratch: ? ( smokes darn good though whatever it is)

Fantastic moonrise with McClelland's #5115 OWC Cake 1999 Gifted.. In my Savinelli Auto 5. Thanks so much Jeff... I have been saving the best for nights.. :D :D

This sunset is for Piet who had a very busy day I bet...
:cheers:

Fantastic image Chuck! FVF in a my little Binsbergen red ivory apple.

'07 MacB Virginia Flake in a Dr. Grabow Starfire small dublin.

P.S -- Beautiful sunset Chuck, we've got a nice full moon here in KY tonight. I hope everthing is going smoother for Piet. Of course he's had plenty of Solani ABF to get him through. (I gotta get me summa dat) :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.