What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Peter Stokkebye Irish Creme in Stanwell Churchwarden on porch back in Charlotte, NC still in the rain.

Having my first bowl of the famous Edgeworth Sliced in a Sara Eltang rhodesian. I have no idea as to the age of it but so far it's excellent. Smooth, creamy and without a hint of bite. Rich burley taste with just enough sweetness.

I was hoping I was going to think this was an over hyped blend being I just opened my one and only tin. No such luck, it's as great as it was made out to be.

Also enjoying a cup of oolong tea and a fire in the fire place... Not a bad Sunday evening.

Muddler":jbyv5dxf said:
Back from a weekend spent at a flyfishing masterclass, which made me realise how little I really know. Now relaxing with SG Navy Flake in a Pietenpauw.
Now you know more than all of us mudd!!!

Back in the office this morning, from hero to zero in 12hrs.

FVF in a Hardcastle Diplomat to help me cope!!!

Sunny cool day with Dorchester Esoterica in my Erik Nording Rusticated #5.
Piet you enjoy a good meal and a great smoke today.. You so deserve it Brother... :D

Uhle's blend 300 in a Sav Oom paul Dry system, good to be home on my patio for a smoke!!!

GH Whiskey Twist in an old Grabow Westbrook. This stuff is def. meant to be chewed as plug; the flavor doesn't carry too well in the burning tobacco. But boy, if you want an aro that still has a little nicotine kick...

At fire department smoking Tobacco Galleria Irish Frenetic in DUNHILL Shell Briar Bulldog

quiet nights in a small graybow.

english convert now im afraid. nothing touches the complexity of latakia, oriental and perique.

my pete 999 is sitting in SC, it will be on my doorstep on wed.

camo

Just had my first bowl of Pembroke, likely to be the best I've ever tried.

Peterson Luxury Blend in my Peterson Bent Brandy ... man I need to explore more blends :|

ERR in an LL Bean bent... but the real highlight of the morning is this unexpectedly amazing coffee from the bakery. Altogether a blissful morning.

Recovery morning from pool night.. Exhausted Rooster in my Erik Nording Rusticated Red #5 lots of Joe.. 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.