What are you snuffing?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
F&T Dr. JR Justice

From what I've read, this is a 50/50 blend of F&T Bordeaux and Morlaix. On opening a new tin you get quite a bit of ammonia, but once aired out the aroma is quite complex, with floral and citrus being the main players. The color is milk chocolate and the grind medium fine with a good moisture level. In the nose I get lots of geranium, violet, rose and bright citrus. Not much burn or back drip for me and the nic level is moderate. Enjoyable.

:rabbit:

Toque Berwick Brown

Really enjoy the bergamot aroma with this one. Refreshing and relaxing at the same time.

I can hear the crickets in here now ...

Anyway, I recently traded for some Abraxas St. Casura. This is advertised as an aromatic, slow-toasted SP (Spanish). The citrus and rose additives were certainly done with a light hand. The color is light tan and the grind is medium-fine. Nic levels are on the high side of moderate.

I must say that this snuff is simply a joy to take. No burn, no front or back drip and it just seems to land perfectly in the nose without much effort. Nice, mild aromas and a relaxing dose of lady N. For me, this is the poster child of an all-day snuff.

Toque Pumpkin Pie :geek:

Got a few tins of this in the mail this week. Opening one reveals some milk chocolate flour in the tin, very moist and quite aromatic. Lots of warm cloves, cinnamon, brown sugar, pie crust and perhaps a touch of applesauce. Typical toque grind (medium-fine) which means it's very easy to take. In the nose I get some initial burn (mild) and just a touch of back drip, but even that's tasty! Lots of clove aromas at first, but over time it morphs into a complex mix of sweet and slightly spicy goodness. Definitely a perfect blend as we wind down the year and start welcoming the cooler months. This is already one of my favorites from Toque. The supply is limited, so get it while you can.

SWS Creme De Figue, with a tiny Viking Brown chaser. Imagined it would be good, and alas, it is 8)

idbowman":wuo5khm9 said:
'tis the season:  VIKING DARK!!!!!
Hey, you're on here too? I just joined this weekend. Haven't seen you around Snuffhouse in a while!

Hitsuzen":kwyhnkes said:
idbowman":kwyhnkes said:
Hey, you're on here too? I just joined this weekend. Haven't seen you around Snuffhouse in a while!
I've been here a lot longer than SH...I thought SH went down a while back - I didn't realize it ever came back up!

idbowman":xvyqje63 said:
Hitsuzen":xvyqje63 said:
idbowman":xvyqje63 said:
I've been here a lot longer than SH...I thought SH went down a while back - I didn't realize it ever came back up!
Yupyup, It's at .com now. Pretty much the same setup we had at the original .net site, minus a couple non-essential features. Skell uploaded the whole iser list so you should just be able to log back in. Stop by the new Introduce Yourself thread and let folks know you're back. I'll bet you get a warm welcome. I really like it over here, too. Friendly folk!

Viking Dark this morning, and Viking Dark while at work today.

Cubs game is on this evening, so I'll probably change it up with some Viking Dark while I watch.

Took a long break from snuff, which I am sometimes apt to do. broke my fast with some Viking Dark.

Just killed the tin of Viking Dark...now it's OM Acadia until my OM order arrives (dying to dig into Bananas Foster).

OM PVT

Definitely want to try Foster's Banana, but I'm waiting until a few more of Daniel's 2015 blends are finished before I place an order. Of course with all the stuff inbound from BH, I might need to wait until 2016. :monkey:

OM Antebellum with an HDT chaser
My Bananas Foster should be getting to me tomorrow or Friday. It will be my second review video. The first one will be... revealed Friday :?: