What are you snuffing?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Following on today ...
Toque Pomegranate
F&T Old Paris
WoS Chocolate Orange

Santo Domingo with a hint of Toque Violet

Pretty good, but then I like Lakeland blends.

Doppelt Fermentiert to end the day.

Mmmmm, good buzz. :drunken:

Toque Blueberry Menthol after breakfast

WoS Crumbs of Comfort before lunch

Just tried my first bump of Rosinski Sans Souci. Fresh, sweet orange aromas in the tube. In the nose it's sweet oranges and a bit of grapefruit up front with a mix of butter, cedar and light menthol in the background. I get a mild burn, but it's different than I've experienced with other snuff. More restrained and pleasant. Low to medium nic level. The aroma lasts quite awhile. Very nice!

8)

Yesterday: McC O&G, Toque Pomegranate, OM Lambic

Today: McC O&G, WoS Peach Melba, OM Black Velvet

:)

OM Antebellum.

The first OM snuff that hasn't wowed me. Not BAD by any stretch...but to me, it's a combination of Suzette and Ecrous Brulee, but in a way that leaves the originals better off on their own. Still a solid snuff, though.

WoS Best Dark

I let the tin air out a while due to the initial ammonia.   The color is very dark brown with a medium coarse grind.  It's pretty moist as well.   This is my first time with a bergamot scented snuff and I must say the aroma is a bit odd.   I do get light citrus in the background, but there is also a strong aroma that I can only describe as perfumy boot polish right up front.  Perhaps this is just what bergamot combined with tobacco is supposed to smell like.   Not much burn, medium nic level. The aroma does seem to last a good while.

I think Best Dark will be an acquired taste over time.

Poschl Lowenprise

The description on Mr. Snuff says non-mentholated ... wrong.    This definitely has some menthol, but in a good way.   It's refreshing vs. overpowering.   Then when your sinuses are nicely opened you get a good dose of sweet licorice on the back side.   Again, it's the right level of flavor and sweetness without being over the top.   I like this one and will buy more.   I just wish they sold it in something other than 10g tap boxes.