What are you snuffing?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OM Toast & Jelly

Good tin aroma of stewed fruits.  Very easy to take with minimal burn.  The flavors of stewed fruits does carry on in the nose, but much more subdued.   Mild nic level.   This won't get you kick started in the morning ... better suited for after breakfast.

:study:

Blackhorse":lhwzah3c said:
Off the stuff for a day or so...gotta go in for a med procedure...gonna get the GOOD drugs. Likely back at it this evening...God willin' and the water don't rise.
Good luck with that, BH.

Viking Dark.

Rosinski: Driesener. Nice herbal aspects...and quite potent.

Dan from Olde Mill describes it as follows:

"Driesener: Coarse, dry, very green in color with a distinct herbal note in the jar reminding me of fresh parsley, basil and thyme among others. I'm not sure if those are additions or inherent in the tobacco. It sits well in the nose with no irritation at all; very comfortable. There’s an anise/fennel note coming through before the scent settles down and presents an aroma similar to a freshly mown meadow filled with wildflowers, clover, wild grass and wild herbs. Outside, in the rain, it takes on a more intense culinary herb quality that is wonderful. Not sweet, more of a savory character that also delivers a nice nicotine hit that is perfect for all day."

FINALLY cleared out the last of the chest/sinus ick and back in action.

Old Mill Suzette.

After breakfast: Porshl Gawith Apricot

After lunch: OM Suzette

:bounce:

Still playing with OM Suzette. I really, really, REALLY like this stuff. Best citrus snuff I've had.

I think when I get home it'll be time for a change of pace...probably Toque Wiskey and Honey.

Suzette is out! Well, I'll need to wait.

I finished a tap box filled with Abraxas Cafe 11. Earlier this morning I finished my tap box of Ozona President.

Blackhorse":ct3qs8ew said:
Toque USA: Whiskey and Honey. Excellent in all regards. Very fine grind. Lovely aroma. Potent N factor.
I agree. Love that one.

Viking Dark..