What are you snuffing?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rosinski Poltergeist earlier followed by WoS Cherry Menthol, Rosinski Berliner Luft, and finally a couple of hits of OM Lemoncello. Not one on top of the other maybe 20 minutes apart. :geek:

More OM Lemoncello. This one has really grown on me now that I've gotten the actual snuffing part down. It really loses something when you spackle this one. Just wish the "flavor" of this lasted longer.

@TSlots how's the OM Suzette?

huffelpuff":qu7xlw2o said:
@TSlots how's the OM Suzette?
For me it's da bomb.  :bom:    One of my favorites so far from Chef Daniel.
Lots of complex flavors that really work well together.   I too wish the aromas went on longer, but it's very good for 15-20 min.

I also have a tin of Limoncello but haven't cracked it yet. I already have too many tins open.

OM Moulin Rouge and OM Nocturne together. Kind of a smokey chocolate covered cherry flavor.

OM Black Velvet

I didn't care for this at first.  I thought the Latakia aroma just overwhelmed everything else.   As I've gained more experience with snuff, I thought to give it another try.  I believe I'll put this in the like column now.  It's not yet a favorite, but I'm getting more of the orange, clove and coffee flavors.  Good, but definitely an evening snuff for me.

Rosinski Uckermärker earlier followed by Rosinski Poltergeist, then OM Nocturne.

Over the weekend was working on some stuff outside (fence building, staining, painting, etc).

Had a tin of Gawith Apricot nearby, and a my Artisan Snuff Moulin Rouge

Bernard Doppelt Fermentiert

I have to ration this stuff due to the nic level.   It's so good, but a small toot makes me jittery. :bounce: