What are you snuffing?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
F&T French Carotte for me

I've also been enjoying SG's Cob Gold a lot lately

F&T's High Dry Toast, the champagne of dry snuffs for me.

Smokey

Toque Cheese and Bacon. Ya, that's right, CHEESE AND BACON!!!! :face:

Molen's Gingerbread last night, Wilson's Morlaix this morning.

I went to bed thinking that somebody was in my kitchen baking sweets, and I walked around for three hours today thinking I was right behind a very perfume-y woman.

smokey422":mfa6wqwy said:

Smokey
Good to know! I've got a large tin of HDT that I haven't dipped into yet... French Carotte has been keeping me happy

NTSU black. A love it or hate it South African snuff.

s.ireland":u2lgwcsx said:
smokey422":u2lgwcsx said:

Smokey
Good to know! I've got a large tin of HDT that I haven't dipped into yet... French Carotte has been keeping me happy
F&T HDT really is something special. you will understand when you take your first snuff.

Smokey

McChrystal's Original and Genuine, my all time favorite menthol snuff.

Smokey

smokey422":k7qhr4mj said:
s.ireland":k7qhr4mj said:
smokey422":k7qhr4mj said:

Smokey
F&T HDT really is something special. you will understand when you take your first snuff.

Smokey
Smokey,

I have since taken my first pinch of HDT and you were correct, Sir. Outstanding tobacco flavor. I'm not against floral and menthol etc. but HDT is a man's snuff. To me it's the FVF of snuffs

Samuel Gawith Elmo's Reserve, great snuff! :cheers:

Just opened a fresh tin of Toque Peppermint. This stuff packs a wollop!

s.ireland":olqp1fxa said:
smokey422":olqp1fxa said:
s.ireland":olqp1fxa said:
smokey422":olqp1fxa said:

Smokey

Smokey
Smokey,

I have since taken my first pinch of HDT and you were correct, Sir. Outstanding tobacco flavor. I'm not against floral and menthol etc. but HDT is a man's snuff. To me it's the FVF of snuffs
I'm back on the HDT kick... Seriously good stuff. If you need to feel like you smoked a big bowl of rich VA flake in an instant just take a healthy pinch of this stuff 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.