What are you snuffing?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ed, you sure seem to be liking the Toque lately!

Started the day with couple of pinches of WoS Aniseed Extra (my regular clear the head snuff). Now on to WoS High Irish Toast, my favorite toast!

Hunter5117":wx8tcstv said:
Ed, you sure seem to be liking the Toque lately!

Started the day with couple of pinches of WoS Aniseed Extra (my regular clear the head snuff). Now on to WoS High Irish Toast, my favorite toast!
My favorite Toque is either Blueberry or Chocolate (i mix this with my attempts at making snuff with RYO cig. tobacco) it turns out sniff able, but it ain't WOS or F&T by a long shot.

I ordered several Tins of Toque in anticipation of PACT. It is a good source of something to use when you can't afford the better stuff Like WOS or F&T or German Schmalzwers. Gandalfpc sent me some samples of the good stuff and i can't thank him enough, that is the only source I have had for saying what is good.

Toque is kinda like PA or CH or SB is to pipe tobacco.
I like Domestic scotches or something like Maccoboy they seem to be my caliber.

Taxi Menthol 2xs in the left and Fribourg & Treyer Santo Domingo 2xs in the right.

PegLegEd":25cifqyk said:
My favorite Toque is either Blueberry or Chocolate (i mix this with my attempts at making snuff with RYO cig. tobacco) it turns out sniff able, but it ain't WOS or F&T by a long shot.
I enjoy the Toque Raspberry Menthol, Whiskey and Honey, and the Toast and Marmalade. I find them to be a bit sneezy compared with my favorite WoS snuffs.

I like the Toque SP Extra and the Whiskey & Honey. I didn't think I liked Rasberry Menthol but I went through it quickly, so...? For my body and nose, they're milder snuffs, and not as long-lasting. Sometimes that's just what I want, though.

WoS Aniseed Extra. My goto snuff for 1st thing in the morning. Great just before getting in the shower!

Is that from Mr. Snuff just got the newsletter that it was in stock.

Snuffing now: Wilson's Rosemary

St Fiacre":h3ev5hpn said:
Is that from Mr. Snuff just got the newsletter that it was in stock.

Snuffing now: Wilson's Rosemary
Yes I got the Himalaya from Mr. Snuff, on Snuffhouse.org a lot of people like it so I thought I would give it a try. I'm glad I did.

WoS Crumbs of Comfort for this morning. I will move on to some Himalaya later on, it is a good snuff maybe 2-3 times a day.

I put the amount you would get from the scoop end of a nail pipe tool in with a 5 scoops of RR Mill Maccoboy in a smash box the day I got it. Tried it last night!!!! OOOOOHHHHH it's so GGGGGooooooooD.

Peach Sweet Snuff....it's pretty good and it was cheap enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.