What are you snuffing?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How is the Ozona? I have heard mixed reports. I'm sick today so my nose is not working at all :evil:

I like itm Raspberry does not come across at all really but it has the least burn of any snuff I have yet tried and I have tried quite a bit of Wilson's and the Gawith snuffs. However for flavor the Wilson's snuff is the best but for a mild snuff I like the Ozona it has a good grind.

St Fiacre":axz9out9 said:
I like itm Raspberry does not come across at all really but it has the least burn of any snuff I have yet tried and I have tried quite a bit of Wilson's and the Gawith snuffs. However for flavor the Wilson's snuff is the best but for a mild snuff I like the Ozona it has a good grind.
Thank you for the review.

I'm snuffin' Toque Natural Toast

That_Paul_Guy":cdsqgx73 said:
Just pinched a bit of the 5 Photo Super Himalaya.
I love it! I have some in right now, Thanks for the reminder!! :cheers:

Hello fellow snuffsters

I've been working on a tin of F&T Santo Domingo for awhile.
Dark, rich and leathery. Place it in the nose more than snuff it.

Strong and lasting tobac!

Just picked up a tin of Wilsons of Sharrow Irish Coffee. :D

WoS IHT #22 keeping me going till the lunch break.
Why I can't smoke in the lab I'll never understand....

Here it is a couple of months later and I'm still using WoS IHT #22 for the most part.
Anyone else still frequent this board that compliments their tobacco appreciation with snuff?

I just got in my first snuff order, I got WoS Crumbs of Comfort, Aniseed Extra, Sunset and Poschl's Gletscher Prise.

F&T Santo Domingo, which is tied for first place for my favorite snuff with F&T Princes

Today I'm snuffing McChrystal's Stammheimer Hopfen Schnupf, which is their beer snuff. When I ordered this one tin, I didn't think I would like it but wanted to try it. Now that I've had it, it has become one of my favorites and I use it a lot. When this is gone, I'll order at least 6 more tins.

Smokey

I'm at office and I'm enjoying the High Dry Toast by Fribourg & Treyer and the Brasil Fresco by Bernard.

Today I'm back to my all-time favorite snuff, McChrystal's Original and Genuine. I have a lot of snuffs I like but always return to this one as my no. 1.

Smokey

Status
Not open for further replies.