What are you snuffing?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MChrystal's that I transferred into an empy Ozona President container. I'm expecting another shipment of tobacco today and maybe my Roush.

If you want to taste old fashioned home made Latakia snuff ground by a Dutch windmill
then order some from Mars Cigars.It is called Windmill snuff and it's made by some
enthusiasts in Netherlands who restored an old windmill and use a recipie from the olden
days.They sauce,ferment,and grind the snuff at the windmill.There is a website somewhere.
This snuff is in a class by itself,it must be tasted to appreciate what I say. :eek:

Winslow :sunny:

I'll look into it, bud. If I recall correctly, Mars is the one of the places that doesn't take a check.

I'm bleeding from my nose! Wait, never mind, it's tobacco...

Ozona President.

Of the dozen or so snuffs I've tried F&T Old Paris is my favorite :sunny:

N7COF":b0hh0413 said:
I only tried ont FT snuff, and I hated it. It felt like sticking a flower in my nose, just too perfumy.

Texas Outlaw":0nznvn7i said:
N7COF":0nznvn7i said:
I only tried ont FT snuff, and I hated it. It felt like sticking a flower in my nose, just too perfumy.
Sounds like you tried F&T Kendal Brown - yuck

Sometimes a pinch of perfumed snuff before entering an outhouse or one of
our public transit buses in Chicago is a lifesaver.

Winslow":4z7ggyz8 said:
Sometimes a pinch of perfumed snuff before entering an outhouse or one of
our public transit buses in Chicago is a lifesaver.

Great tip - guess I'll keep the F&T Kendell Brown on hand for those kind of situations :sunny:

Been an interesting thread. Just got shipped notice on Ozona Presidents and Kendall SP with my baccy order. Presidents because it seems popular with you guys and SP because Pipes and Cigars claims it to be a mild intro to snuff. Haven't snuffed for over 20 years.

A toot of Poschel's Ozona Raspberry before retiring. :bounce:

A toot of Ozona President before another toot.

A toot of of Gletsher Prise, wait, what's a toot? Sounds like all you can eat enchilada night at the Mexican dive down the street.

A toot is an ample blast in each nostril followed by several deep breaths
through the nose and an explosive "F**k Yeah!" as the nicotine rush happens.

Winslow":a6z0od63 said:
A toot is an ample blast in each nostril followed by several deep breaths
through the nose and an explosive "F**k Yeah!" as the nicotine rush happens.

AMEN!

Fribourg & Treyer Morlaix .

Deliciously subtle and smooth.

I haven't had Morlaix for 6 years,yes it is subtle,there are different scents
which come to you slowly after a pinch.This is one where you take the snuff,
recline in the easy chair and savor the different elements as they appear.

Taking a pinch here and there of Wilson's Tom Buck. Finer grind than what I'm used to... need to draw more lightly. But nice. Strong kick, a little citrus (bergamot maybe?) at the edges.

I'm tooting something called Latakia-peppermint, That's what it said on the plastic snuff box that it was gifted to me; I believe it came from Mars Cigars. It is very pleasant.

Status
Not open for further replies.