What are you snuffing?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Snuffing great piles of Packard Club during bowling tonight. The "single dose" dispenser is a boon when it's crowded and I need clean hands.

Dutch Windmill Latakia Peppermint
Wilsons Tom Buck
Poschl Gletscher Prise
Toque Rose

What will you have for lunch? :lol:

Winslow :sunny:

I think a little from all four in to one mighty pinch

GH Camphor Menthol snuff. My sinuses think they're going to give me a cold... I'm going to show those little fuckers who's boss.

This morning Sharrow's SM 500
It seems the drier this snuff get the stronger it is.

This morning I started with Gletscher Prise to open my stuffy nose.
Followed an hour later by Dutch Windmill Latakia Peppermint
I love this stuff, thinking about ordering in bulk. It reminds me of chocolate peppermint bark at Christmas.

Im alternating between cola and president.

paddy, if you get more of that latakia peppermint in bulk, let me know and maybe I can buy or trade some of ya.

Gentlemen, let the snuffing commence!

For the past couple of days, I've been enjoying a snuff cocktail comprised of Garret, Ozona Orange, Packards, and President, delivered via a snuff bullet.
AWESOME!! :D

Been alternating between Hedges and Wilson's Tom Buck. If you ever want to get 110% of the aroma of a snuff, try a pinch about five minutes after a generous pinch of Hedges to scrub clean your head and wake up your brain.

I've been carrying both President and cola. For some reason, I find it very pleasant to take one, then a few minutes later hit the other.

Just a pleasant sensation. Been a tough couple of days at work. I gotta say, I don't know how I ever survived without snuff.

It doesn't eliminate stress, but it sure does help relieve it...

"Invigorating",that's the word I was looking for.When you've finished some task
and are wiping your brow with the bandana,a large pile sniffed up vigorously brings
an invigoration/nicotine rush of the first order. :D

Toque Rose this morning
Hedges on the way

Is it wrong that I like Toque SP extra better than Wilson's Best SP?

Fantasy Basketball draft tonight... just kept dipping into the snuffbox for more inspiration.

Mostly J&H Wilson SP, a very lightly-scented SP as they go, good consistency and tobacco flavor. Just now, a little Wilson's of Sharrow Lemon Grove, boring, but it's open, so up my nose it goes.

SM Blue. I had a tin taht I could not open, so I cut a hole in the top with my knife and emptied it into the ozona type containers.

Been snuffing it for 2 days, reminds me a little of McChrystal's.

Gentlemen, let the snuffing commence.

Some Gawith's Apricot before retiring for the night.

After my usual morning wakeup (Hedges), snuffing great piles of J&H Wilson SP#1. I think this is my favorite SP so far, good balance of tobacco and flavoring.

At bowling tonight, SG Yellow Crest--essentially an SP with a light Virginia base. Convinced my team mate's fiancée to try a pinch, "I'll try anything once"... poor girl teared up at the tiniest sniff! I bet she'll take a few more pinches next week--I saw the gears turning in her head.

Poschel makes/made a snuff for beginners,was an orange flavor.Maybe they
still do?

Winslow":ptho2bmq said:
Poschel makes/made a snuff for beginners,was an orange flavor.Maybe they
still do?
That would be the Silverstone Orange I reckon, though I think that one has been discontinued. Pöschl do make plenty of other snuffs that are easy on the nose and thus good for beginners.

I'm starting the day with some GH CM.

Status
Not open for further replies.