What are you snuffing?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am rewarding myself with Wilson of Sharrow Jockey Club,
a perfumed snuff put up for Toffs like me. 8)

Winslow :sunny:

Jockey Club is a great favourite. Non-mentholated, sweet and gentle. yet one can still smell the tobacco. Go for it!

F&T Bourdeux. Not my favorite, but a friend sent me all his snuff, three of which were these perfumed-laced F&T.

Had to sit through an ENDLESS jackass staff conference today. You hate government bureaucrats? You should meet academic bureaucrats!

It was either putting a bullet through my temple (I don't keep my dueling pistols in the office) OR stuffing my sorrows with wake-up-with-a-slap Levi Garrett snuff which I squirrel in my desk drawer for precisely such perils.
It was a life-saver.

The whole ritual also distracted the blathering jackass department head enough that he lost his train of thought and probaly skipped a few brays of the obvious points he felt obligated to make.

Snuff can save your life, I tell ya!

my day was very busy, so I distracted myself from hardwork with constant snuffing. I think it's why I didn't smoke this evening.

Oh I forgot:
atlernated between Latakia Peppermint and Glethcher Prise.

Eulenburg":q02gar4b said:
Latakia Peppermint???? I gotta try that!!
Yeah, a buddy sent it to me. Check Mars Cigars cause thats what it said on the snuff box he put it in. Then order some extra and send to me because Mars does not take my checks.

Glethcer Prise with a little bit of McChyrstal's mixed in.

Having some Bernard "Schmalzer" style snuff. Very rich and pleasant.

I'm on gletcher prise today. My allergies have really been acting up, so if this doesn't relieve them, I may lay off the snuff for a few days.

Wilson's Tom Buck, and plenty of it. There's a cut on my gums, so I'm taking it easy on smoking--snuff has to be my only tobacco for a while.

Just got an order from Mars Cigars,a case of Gawith Apricot and two of the
windmill snuffs;Latakia Peppermint and Latakia Orange.Outstanding taste
those windmill snuffs!

Winslow :sunny:

Status
Not open for further replies.