What are you snuffing?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like your snuff spoon. That's the one you recently made?

Slide":5yyo72tk said:
I like your snuff spoon. That's the one you recently made?
I didn't make this one, I do make wooden ones though, this spoon is Rococo brand that I bought from Mr. Snuff and I had a tamper tip fabricated for it by Metalhead Precision Machining.

Very cool none the less.

I've seen your wood ones. They are very nice as well! (actually very nice does doesn't quite go far enough...)

Snafu Plain and SG Scotch Black, sure not much activity around here.

Been on wos chocolate for the last 48 hours or so of driving.

Briar Boy":jb7d89n4 said:
...sure not much activity around here.
It comes and goes. Not a lot of snuffers around here.
I'm working my way through the the last of my SG apricot and FT Morliax before the new year, when I'll be opening some very old aged tins I got from an estate.

George Kaplan":h0e2ng2f said:
Briar Boy":h0e2ng2f said:
I'm working my way through the the last of my SG apricot and FT Morliax before the new year, when I'll be opening some very old aged tins I got from an estate.
Would like hear how the scent is from those older tins, hopefully still somewhat fresh for you.

F.U.B.A.R. Snafu Plain, ever since I got this stuff my others snuff have been neglected :)

George Kaplan":vclihpfo said:
Briar Boy":vclihpfo said:
I've gotten where I snuff one mixture primarily. When I change it up I sometimes post. Otherwise day after day it would be Whiskey & Honey + Grunt.

But today I can note a change - Toque Toffee & Grunt :lol:

Slide":hbm60tw6 said:
George Kaplan":hbm60tw6 said:
Briar Boy":hbm60tw6 said:
I've gotten where I snuff one mixture primarily. When I change it up I sometimes post. Otherwise day after day it would be Whiskey & Honey + Grunt.

But today I can note a change - Toque Toffee & Grunt :lol:
Yeah, I know what you mean, seems like posting the same snuff all the time gets old, Snafu, Snafu, Snafu :)

seems like posting the same snuff all the time gets old, Snafu, Snafu, Snafu :)
:lol!: Yeah. Kaiser could open a store with his vast array blends and brands, but I've got half a dozen or so that I keep on hand, and for the last few months I've only been doing two or three. Maybe I'll place a new year's order and be on here every day with something new, or catch a cold and switch to some heavy menthols, but in the meantime:
SG Apricot :p

When you find something that really rings your bell that happens. I am going to have to try some of the new FUBAR snuffs.

De Kralingse Latakia AO 1860. smells like HH Old Dark Fired to me tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.