What are you snuffing?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
George Kaplan":mhslnn1z said:
:lol!: Yeah. Kaiser could open a store with his vast array blends and brands
Just because I like to try every flavor produced is not my fault. Sure there's ones I really like, but if i don't try them all how can I say which one is best? Same view for me in snuff as in pipe tobacco. Where some people's cellars are really heavy one one type, mine is heavy in EVERYTHING. I like my tobacco like I like my women, full-bodied, blended, burning, oriental, english, diverse and satisfying.

somedumbjerk":mhslnn1z said:
Abraxas Premium Fin 8)
How is it? I have tons of the original Dragun but didn't grab up any of the limited edition just yet.

Just popped a tin of Viking blonde. Decent but needed to air a good 10 minutes before the first try.

I received my first order from Mr. Snuff yesterday. I started with a little bit of Poschl Gawith Apricot. Just as I remember, I love the mentholated kick this one has. Once the menthol dissipates the faint scent of dried apricot lingers on. Very nice stuff.

I also tried the F&T French Carotte, later on in the evening. Interesting stuff. I read that it's supposed to be sandalwood scented, a scent that I have only experienced with incense. This one will take some time to appreciate I think.

Good deal D&B! Hope mine isn't too far behind.

Looking forward to hearing your impressions

Pete

WOS Crumbs of Comfort. I find this one to be most unusual. The spearmint scent is quite powerful, profoundly so. It's very punchy, but as soon as it's there, it's gone. Nonetheless a very invigorating finely ground snuff. Clears the sinuses right up! :face:

SG Apricot

It's cool to finally be able to post here.

I have to say. This is nice stuff!

Todays list:
De Kralingse- Macuba
Gingerbread
Viking Blonde
WoS- Coffee Cream
Toque-X-Mas Pudding
Poschl- Apricot
Abraxas- Dragun

Today was a good rainy day and I couldn't smoke a darn pipe so I snuffed more than normal.

Toque Berwick Brown. It is my favorite so far, as far as all day goes!

Status
Not open for further replies.