What are you snuffing?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

I wanted to start a snuff thread because I think many brothers partake in it. Wasn't sure where to put it.

Ozona President

Gentlemen, I bid you: Good Day!

Ozona President, and Packard's Club.

McChrystals Apricot. Damned expensive to buy locally, but really tasty and sweet. I don't like mentholated snuffs, so this one is a winner for me.

Now that it's nicer out, I'm not snuffing often, but when I'm up all night writing papers, it is a great pick-me-up. :D

Once this headcold clears up, it's GH Dry Orange and Gletscher Prise.

Among the remedies which it has pleased Almighty God to give to man to relieve his sufferings, none is so universal and so efficacious as Gletscher Prise. :shock:

Winslow :lol:

Winslow":edr07l3w said:
Among the remedies which it has pleased Almighty God to give to man to relieve his sufferings, none is so universal and so efficacious as Gletscher Prise. :shock:

Winslow :lol:
That's what I was looking for today; I misplaced my can. I'm snuffing something in an Ozona Apricot container. I'm tasting menthol, anise, honey and chocolate.

Something I must of mixed together after a few drinks.

I think I'll call it: Outlaw's Reward

Some Wilson's of Sharrow Jockey Club snuff with a McCrystals Original chaser
before retiring. 8)

Winslow :sunny:

McCrystals Original
I wish I liked the Original. I really hate mint, so the menthol snuffs don't really do it for me. :(

Mind you, McCrystals is the only brand I can find 'round these parts, I may have to make an order this summer.

The last of a tin of F&T's Macouba, which won't be reordered and 8bernard - Brasil Feinst from Mars.
The Brasil is coarse and dark; it smells like a cross between "pipe tobacco", coffee, and chocolate ... My favorite things. I highly recommend a sampling.

Honey Bee. Bought a twelve pack from Mars two years ago and am only on the third (plastic) tin. A tad of this stuff goes a long way.

Buddy

Decided to open one of my Cola snuffs that I was saving.

I'm very new to snuff but sure like it, a friend in the UK sent me 6 to try out.

McChrystals Original & Genuine.

Wilson of Sharrow - Best SP, Gold Label, Jockey Club, Lavender, Prime Minister

Plus Latakia was a surprise in a tobacco swap from another pipe smoker.

Having some of the Prime Minister as I type :D

N7COF":708blokg said:
I'm very new to snuff but sure like it, a friend in the UK sent me 6 to try out.

Some of those are new to me. Please share your impressions.

I hit the apricot hard today.

Texas Outlaw":676qg32d said:
N7COF":676qg32d said:

Some of those are new to me. Please share your impressions.

I hit the apricot hard today.
They are all new to me,

Prime Minister is very fine, spearmint/menthol but not sweet or artificial flavor.

Latakia snuff is like snuffing penzance one of my top 5 blends so I love the stuff but haven't seen it for sale in the states. Back label looks like German with tag over it www.snuffstore.co.uk

I'm on apricot today by Ozona. I got an email from a buddy in another forum telling me that he can't snuff anymore because it irritates his sinus cavity, so he said he is sending it all to me!

Of course any that I do not like will be passed on to other snuffers. Honestly, if I was in a situation where I could take smoke breaks at work, I wouldn't snuff either.

Got some McChrystal's today; I forgot how good this stuff was. I also got some Chief Bull Fruit snuff, I didn't like this one so much; It is a little like Ozona Raspberry.

I should be getting more snuff in tomorrow.

Almost time to punch in at work,Gletscher Prise to fortify the soul for the coming day.

Winslow :sunny:

Status
Not open for further replies.