What Are Your Drinking Right Now

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As bad as the Eagles are this year, I can see wanting to root for a winning team Dave. But, aren't you putting youself in harms way walking around with that Giants mug in Philadelphia? :shock: :lol:

Puff Daddy":v50vmmcq said:
As bad as the Eagles are this year, I can see wanting to root for a winning team Dave. But, aren't you putting youself in harms way walking around with that Giants mug in Philadelphia? :shock: :lol:
Carrying the flag, my brother, carrying the flag. Spent the first 25 years of my life living in NY and hating the Eagles, no way a change in location is gonna change that.

I have had this mug in every office I have ever worked in. My last firm was rather harsh. If I ever left the mug outside of my own office, it would end up in the freezer, occasionally filled with water. :no:

Young's Double Chocolate Stout! :cheers: :cheers:

Fraternally

Jers

Jers":gjs5chzq said:
DrumsAndBeer":gjs5chzq said:
beetlejazz":gjs5chzq said:
Oh, I wouldn't dare to cross paths with the Fairy when there's work to do next day :lol:
I had a touch last night. I feel a-okay this morning, rather productive actually. :D

I hope you still have two ears! :lol!:

Fraternally

Jers
LOL! :lol:

I'm drinking the same old Rhum Pecoul again, while drawing this year's Christmas card design :)

A hot rum toddy. And judging from the day I've had (surprises in the library on the field of anatomy - I never knew a penis could talk, but I surely could observe a couple of continuously babbling dicks), this won't be the last one. :evil:

Puff Daddy":p924juqn said:
Just got home from work, been a long week. Having a dram of Finlaggin, a peated single malt that is said to come from the Lagavulin distillery. It might, there is a similarity, and the stuff is quite good. In fact, at $18 a bottle it's damned good :)
I'm gonna have to try this.
Last night my best buddy and I sat outside and downed a major percentage of a bottle of Dewar's Signature. I know, I know... blended. But it's REALLY good and it was on sale.

Tonight I picked up a sampler (3-50ml bottles) of The Balvenie - a DoubleWood 12, a Single Barrel 15 and the Portwood 21. Time to sit back and enjoy with my little Rattray volcano and some stashed Penzance. If the Finlaggin is even reasonably good, $18 is a steal.

My last bottle of 5 year old North Coast Brewing Co's Old Rasputin Russian Imperial Stout. This beer ages beautifully.

2012 Sierra Nevada Celebration Ale. I always look forward to this beer's return each year, this one as well as Bigfoot and their Ruthless Rye. The brewery is less that 100 miles from here and the beer is always extremely fresh. Ken Grossman does really good things there regardless of the sheer volume of beer they produce.

Kindy chilly outside so I decided I wanted a stein full of my seasonal Gluhwein. How many of you brothers and sisters like this stuff? I think it's great!

I am drinking water, waiting for work to finish, and then I am hitting the scotch

rev

Drinking a glass of Primitivo red wine while smoking half Toscano classico cigar.
Not a nice match indeed, this cigar deserves something smoother and there are too many tannins here!

Jefferson's Presidential 18 Year Old bourbon, courtesy of my brother-in-law. Amazing stuff.