What's your weather like today?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Texas Outlaw":3la91gsr said:
Hot and humid, but it appears to be cooler than yesterday, bout 90.
LOL, we went from high 40's on Thursday to 82 on Friday at 10am. Sort of like those "blue northers" you folks in Texas get, but in reverse.

Spring in Indiana is about as pretty as it gets, but it only lasts about 15 minutes and there's no advance notice on it
shootist51

hi all we went 90f yesterday to 65f toady and this weekend it's going to get down to 58f as the high and thunderstroms i wish it would stay in the 50's and 60's all summer long i cant stand the heat

After one of the rainiest springs that I can remember, we are finally out of our drought. The rivers and lakes are once again full. The rains finally stopped for the weekend so we could put up our hay. This week looks beautiful with clear skies and temps in the 80's and approaching 90 by weeks end. Looks like summer is here! :sunny: :flower:

85 and heavy T-storms presently, early summer always bumpy :bounce:

Very sunny and around 101 today. Perfect pool weather, plus it is the start of my weekend before I have to start grave shift :( :evil: :x this Friday to bail out one of the other supervisors that can't handle :no: the boys. :lol!:

Hotter'n Beelzebubs belly button! Spotty thunderstorms and humidity so high you could drown just breathing. :darklord:

Hermit":i4xw80hc said:
HOT AND DRY! :darklord:

(Did I mention HOT?)
Did you mean HOT! Like burlap shorts and an Iron tractor seat kinda HOT? :cheers: :lol!:

Hot like when ya try to keep yer shriveling
plants alive, ya have to run the hose first to
get the boiling water out of it. 8)