What's your weather like today?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
81 here today. A facility manager's nightmare this time of year!

It went down to -40 c last night... -40c = -40f

Like Arcticsmoke says... only a couple more months... the 3rd weekend of May is considered safe for planting without worries about an overnight frost.. :D

9.6 C and overcast. RLP6 in a Sav sitter.

Happy puffin',
Jayf

-2 and clear. Headed for 30 above today, Spring is coming! The sun is high enough now to melt the snow pack, there's water running every day in spite of the air temperature.

Cellars are flooding with the recent thaw,,,cricks are raging and creeks are washing out culverts,,,,maple trees are spitting out sap,,,rain, warm temps and constant wind have reduced the snow in record time and raised the water table to the point water is running out the top of our well,,,,deer are out of the woods into our back lot browsing,,,I smell spring,,,

I just heard the chimes of the Mister Softee truck drive by for the very first time this year. So it may be 36° out, but it is Officially Warm in NYC!

48 degrees, clear and sunny. Water running everywhere, more of the same tomorrow!

Temp here is 7C and clear, nothng in the pipe

Cheers,
Jayf

4 Noggins 3 Blind Moose in a Falcon Bent, temp is 12.2 C partly cloudy,
A great weekend to all,
Jayf.

Statement as of 10:43 AM MDT on March 21, 2009

... Blizzard watch remains in effect from Monday morning through
Tuesday evening...

A blizzard watch remains in effect from Monday morning through
Tuesday evening.

Expect northwest winds of 20 to 40 mph with snow and blowing snow
reducing visibilities to near zero at times.

A blizzard watch means there is a potential for falling and/or
blowing snow with strong winds and extremely poor visibilities.
This can lead to whiteout conditions and make travel very
dangerous.

LL":vd252ajt said:
Statement as of 10:43 AM MDT on March 21, 2009

... Blizzard watch remains in effect from Monday morning through
Tuesday evening...

A blizzard watch remains in effect from Monday morning through
Tuesday evening.

Expect northwest winds of 20 to 40 mph with snow and blowing snow
reducing visibilities to near zero at times.

A blizzard watch means there is a potential for falling and/or
blowing snow with strong winds and extremely poor visibilities.
This can lead to whiteout conditions and make travel very
dangerous.
The watch just flipped into a warning. 50 degree temp drop and 60 mph winds, with a foot of snow left on the ground when its over. :evil:

The drifts are amazing when the wind gets that high. I'll take pics if possible.

We had a wonderful weekend here in the mountains of Southwest Va. Highs upper 50's to low 60's w/ lows at night @ around 30, still keeping a fire going in the wood stove to break the chill. Sunny skies & light breeze made good working outside weather. I spent the weekend clearing a fence line and building the fence to expand the horse pasture. I love working outside, smoking a "yard" pipe as I work....Ahhh Heaven on Earth!

Beautiful here also this past weekend. Spent Saturday doing street ministry and worked in the yard trimming trees and moving brush most of yesterday. 68 degrees yesterday.

Today, more of the same weather on tap! back down in the 50's tomorrow and Wednesday.