Wife Found Me a Pipe!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lgoldberg

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
Sometimes my wife and I will go to town and shop together, get a nice lunch in, etc. Today I stayed back because I too much to get done before frosty the snowman shows up, and my progress has been delayed by surgery and natural disasters.

I went and sat down with my phone a minute to take a break and noticed I had a message.

received_911325233726497.jpeg

"Saw this but didn't buy it."

To which I replied...

"GO BACK!". And she did. She sent a picture of herself walking out with it.

received_356538043533850.jpeg

I suspected that with it in the box like that, it was unsmoked, and it was!

Here's what all came inside:

20231118_153942.jpg

No idea when this thing was made. Maybe someone here does?

2023-11-1815.56.3389021651948926647.jpg

nice one! Can't beat that deal with a stick. I always liked Red Barks. They color really nicely. Been a LONG time since I owned one though.

Sometimes my wife and I will go to town and shop together, get a nice lunch in, etc. Today I stayed back because I too much to get done before frosty the snowman shows up, and my progress has been delayed by surgery and natural disasters.

I went and sat down with my phone a minute to take a break and noticed I had a message.

View attachment 13741
"Saw this but didn't buy it."

To which I replied...

"GO BACK!". And she did. She sent a picture of herself walking out with it.

View attachment 13742

I suspected that with it in the box like that, it was unsmoked, and it was!

Here's what all came inside:

View attachment 13743

No idea when this thing was made. Maybe someone here does?

View attachment 13744
Just one question does she have a sister :ROFLMAO: (y)

View attachment 13741
Sounds like she's a keeper! Congrats on the great score!

that font and size, or maybe just the size? is kind of an odd choice. is it just me? or maybe I'm just not remembering Dunhill stamping very well. The holidays suck. I don't care what anyone says about them.

that font and size, or maybe just the size? is kind of an odd choice. is it just me? or maybe I'm just not remembering Dunhill stamping very well. The holidays suck. I don't care what anyone says about them.
I thought the same thing! But from what I could gather, as a layman, this different stamping and nomenclature is unique to the 1976 Red Barks. I could be wrong though because I couldn't even find another Dunhill from 1976 that was stamped on the bottom, besides other Red Barks.