Your Absolute Hands Down Favourite Tobacco...

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Old UK made Bell's Three Nuns. If I had a choice of smoking only one tobacco for the rest of my life, this would be it.

I don't often smoke tinned blends due to their price so I am sure there are great ones. My favorite smoke is pipes&cigars 'Old Red' , a very tasty,cool burning red Virginia blend that I can puff on all day. Read the reviews on tobaccoreviews.com

Being a newer smoker, I would have to say right now my favorites are the Frog Morton line from McClelland. Namely FM Across the Pond, although On the Town is really hitting the spot presently. McC St. James Woods is another I really need to grab a few tins of. I am sure over time as I smoke more, my tastes will change and progress, but right now on a desert island it would be FM ATP.

lonebeagle":5o5o9vu2 said:
Being a newer smoker, I would have to say right now my favorites are the Frog Morton line from McClelland. Namely FM Across the Pond, although On the Town is really hitting the spot presently.
You will tire of that ketchup and vinegar after a while!

:lol!:

ZC....JC #1 and #2 were two of my all-time favs. And....I truly loved JC #1&#2!! Those, along with Punchbowle, BS #759, DH Standard Full, Medal of Honor, and Crown Achievement were always with me. I never, never thought they would "go away." Oh for the good ol' days :cheers: :pipe: FTRPLT

As others have said "It's a tough question" I would say for me it is Old Gowrie followed by Marlin Flake, or Marlin Flake followed by Old Gowrie. How's that for a solid answer :roll: