Your Absolute Hands Down Favourite Tobacco...

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now that I have found my new love......EDGEWORTH!!!!!!

J_Rock":txh9zqgj said:
I beg to differ but it could be a close second! It just doesn't contain 7 of the world's finest tobaccos.

:lol!:

Justpipes":1a1hf1hm said:
J_Rock":1a1hf1hm said:
I beg to differ but it could be a close second! It just doesn't contain 7 of the world's finest tobaccos.

That is what you are missing Mike. It does not need 7 different tobaccos to be the best! :lol!:

J_Rock":mjf7jyid said:
Justpipes":mjf7jyid said:
J_Rock":mjf7jyid said:

That is what you are missing Mike. It does not need 7 different tobaccos to be the best! :lol!:
I'd say you came back at that rather well Jeff!..........but not convincing enough. :lol:

Mark

If I had a chance to buy 500 pounds of one and only one tobacco before all sales were banned, I'd buy Peretti's 333.

I'll go with Dunhill's Nightcap, with Peretti's 333, C&D's OJK, and Haddo's not far away - depends on the mood.

I think mine would be either 2015 or Marlin Flake. There are a lot of other tobaccos that I sure would miss!!! :face: :cyclops: :sunny:

Forgot to mention my go to aromatic - Pipeworks & Wilke's #13. If you haven't tried Carole's blends, you're missing out.

I don't know that I have an stand alone favorite. I smoke a lot of my own blend containing latakia, but I am also very partial to Gawith Best Brown Flake, although I find it to be a bot on the mild side at times.

I have many that I smoke but if forced to choose just one...it would be Our Best Blend from Smokers' Haven. Spilman Mixture from Iwan Ries and Exotique from Smokers' Haven are very close seconds. Not far behind them a long list of GL Pease blends.

It's already been said - this choice is too hard, there are too many good ones out there, my tastes are currently evolving, etc. But pinned down right now my favorite must be Rattray's Hal O the Wynd followed closely by about 20 other near "favorites."

-Andrew

Its not a frequently mentioned blend, but my favorite is Gatlin-Burley from The Gatlinburlier in Gatlinburg, TN. Its a burley blend with a bit of latakia and an aromatic top note to provide a pleasing room note for those around you while you are smoking.

LtMac

Favorites come, and they go when you get another epiphany.I went ga-ga
over G&H Best Brown Flake Scented last year.But you know I am on a mission
to find "That" tobacco and thanks to all the choices we have today I'll never be
sure I've found it,there's always another I haven't tried yet.

Winslow

Right now my absolute go to favorite tobacco is HH vintage Syrian from McBarrons. Can't really put my finger on it but this blend seems t have everything I need in tobacco right now. My tastes do change though and I'm sure that in another year Ill have a new favorite and the Syrian will be knocked down a peg or two, but that's the fun of this hobby isn't it.
Peace
Marc

Sam Gawith's Full Virginia Flake! If not for SG St James Flake, I'd be happy smoking nothing else.

Gotta say, I'm a little surprised at the broad disparity in tastes and favorites... but I guess that's why we aren't all driving the same cars, or fighting over the same handful of women, eh?

This is my third post to this thread, reflecting my changing eclectic tastes, but I would now like to cast a vote for Peretti's BPC.

Smokey :pipe:

I havent tried but 3 or 4 tinned tobaccos, and I liked the St. James Woods by McClelland, but i'm sure as I become more experienced I will stumble across many many better ones.

Nite cap, mixture 965, Proper English, Frog Morton, Prince albert in a cob, were does it stop ? I just orderd GL Pease Cumberland.

maynard":s5o5u4tg said:
Nite cap, mixture 965, Proper English, Frog Morton, Prince albert in a cob, were does it stop ? I just orderd GL Pease Cumberland.
Maynard,

You should really enjoy the Cumberland. If you have the discipline to do so it is much better aged.