Your Absolute Hands Down Favourite Tobacco...

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been thinking about this for a while now... GLPease Embarcadero.

This is a hard one! I would have to go with Blackwoods Flake from McClellands

-Jeff

A tie between fillmore and Solani 633. oh wait add PCCA BEACON!!! well... on sundays Rainiers LGF cant be beat, but when i am feeling studious Sam gawiths St. James Flake....... but then Telegraph Hill after lunch.....but Mcclellands St. James woods in a corn cobb on a hot summers day...... yep, cant answer this one!!! :lol!:

Hands down favorite??

Proabably Frog Morton, of eveything Ive tried in the last 4 months. It might end up being my favorite all day smoke. Escudo is next on the try list though, with Arcadia by McClelland...

Jeff

mdmiller5":k0oknuka said:
I guess mine would be Jack's Firehouse Dog. I still have some left and only smoke it on special occasions.
Hey - one of the very, very few times Jack's Tobacco has been mentioned. I still have some of Joe Harbs 12th Anniversary. Probably the most unique tobacco I have smoked.

Uh, sorry to dilute the thread...

Any of these would be excellent, were I only allowed to have one for the rest of my days: Abingdon by G.L. Pease, Margate by Esoterica, Balkan Flake by Samuel Gawith, or Commonwealth Mixture by Samuel Gawith.

Hamburger Veermaster,the sweetest pure Virginia that I know of.

Winslow

If its bulk my first favorite would be 2015. I have loved this stuff for years. Tins- I would have to put a lot more thought into it. :cyclops: :sunny: :sunny:

It's a tie between Gawith & Hoggarth Bobs Flake Chocolate & Scotts Butternut Burley

Samuel Gawith 1792

Next tier:
Middleton Walnut
SG Bracken Flake
SG Brown Rope #4
GH Dark Flake Unscented
GH Revor Plug

I am on a Virginia Gentleman kick right now and I am smoking a ton of it!

J_Rock":3lvmq94h said:
After trying many types of blends, I've finally concluded that for me to be a happy camper, the blend has to have some notable burley in its profile. Virginia Gentleman is in my top 2-in fact, I'm smoking it now. Earl

Old Bell's Three Nuns....the stuff from the 70's/80's. I can't get enough of this stuff!
I have tons of vintage tobaccos, but I always reach for this tobac.....sweet, tangy, and very satisfying!

J_Rock":v2vnpeti said:
Are you possibly talking about Kentucky Club?

Justpipes":q52dxvn1 said:
J_Rock":q52dxvn1 said:
Are you possibly talking about Kentucky Club?
Nope, Cornell & Diehl Virginia Gentleman. PM me if you wold like to try some.

For sheer reliability: McBa Navy Flake is hard to beat. But life is to short for tobacco monogamy. There's OG, Abingdon, OGS, Robusto, Haunted Bookshop & probably my favourite (this week anyway, on a waning moon in late autumn) Bayou Morning.

I doubt I could pick an all time favorite tobacco. In the hands down catagory it will change at least monthly if not weekly. Right now 2015 gets the prize.