2013 BoB Pipe of the Year (All Done)

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably 15 or so. That's if everyone who ordered posted here. I know two got them who haven't posted here yet.

Okay I got a confirmed number. Out of the original 27 there are 13 left. We have until the 31st to make the purchases before the extras go back to Brigham.

There were a few who backed out in this thread, but I never said I was going to buy one and I did. Also there are some who said they would who have gone inactive.

I have mine...was hoping to grab another, but I don't think I can swing number two right now.

Yes, I got mine and it's fine, but I am wondering if they were either sold out or sent back yet?

The plan was for them to return them on the 1st. I haven't checked to ensure that they did, but I would assume they are gone. They do likely have a couple in stock since they are a normal stocked item and may do the stamping still if requested but I cannot guarantee that any more since the time frame is over. I can shoot an email out to them, but I'd need to know how many people still want one and a time frame to get them in.