2013 BoB Pipe of the Year (All Done)

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just voted for the 29 chinook. Nice looking pipe and seems a pretty good price for a club pipe and the rock maple insert feature is pretty cool.

I just noticed this thread and voted for the 29 Chinook before reading any of the responses. for once in my life I get to hang out with the popular kids! :p
kaiser83":urrlro2s said:
Come on y'all we need more feedback on this.
I think a lot of casual browsers are confusing this thread with the 2012 POY that was up there forever. Maybe a post in the Pipe Rack linked to this thread or something. Just a thought...

I'm in, too, and will be satisfied however the vote turns out - all great looking pipes! :cheers:

I've been thinking about trying out the Brigham system for awhile now. What better reason could there be than a BoB POY!

George Kaplan":vwtgas1x said:
I think a lot of casual browsers are confusing this thread with the 2012 POY that was up there forever. Maybe a post in the Pipe Rack linked to this thread or something. Just a thought...
I agree, I missed it at first too.

Sort of missed this thread, voted on the 29-chinook. Although I gotta admit a couple of the shapes look good. Nice leg work Kaiser.

I love that most everyone is lovin the pipe I'm lovin. Can't wait to have my 29-chinook BoB POY in hand with some gently smoldering Froggy or Blue Mountain in it!

Okay basically we need to decide on a shape and finish first. Then I need to get an approximate number of people who will buy them and let Brian from Brigham and the Pipes Magazine Radio Show know an approximate number. Then come July or August we will have a one month window to order the pipes from SmokingPipes.com individually at your leisure. Brian is going to have a stamp made up and at the store so pipes will be stamped right there at SmokingPipes.com to order and mailed out to each member. Getting this ball rolling early is paramount so that we can get max participation or canx the idea if there isn't enough interest in the pipes. We went with these shapes and finishes because it keeps them right around 100 which is a price range most folks can generally make happen.

That said....if you are seriously interested in getting one please let me know so I can start a running list to get an approximate number in mind to give to Brian when the time comes. Right now the Chinook 29 is in the lead, but with the time we have left to go that could change....ya never know, but it is all up to y'all here at BoB.

Ok, I will be in for one, any of the bent shapes (i.e. not either of the 16s)

I'm in, one with gentle, voluptuous curves! Like always, I'll settle for what comes up to the bar.

PS: are the emoticons not working for anyone else, or is it just me?

I'm in for whatever. I haven't bought a pipe in a while.....hell, I haven't sold one in a while either :lol:

Seems like my preference (16) isn't likely to be the winner...no biggie, though. If the price range stays in the ballpark you mentioned, I'm a buyer regardless of which shape and finish we go with.

Love to see the participation here y'all. I'll add your names to my running tally. Thanks for the support. Hopefully we can have a 2013 POY day or some such event where we all smoke this years pipe on a certain day...that'd be epic.

I wouldn't want to delay the smoking day, but the Great American Smoke Out is Novemebr 15. We could all "smoke out-side" on the patio, deck, what have you.

edited for fat finger typing