A Mischievous Resolution: January 2014 - 22nd BoB Bomber Run

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am in

not sure how many I have been in, I think 8 or 9

I plan to make time to finish up a few of my shop seconds, and make a reverse Calabash just for myself

rev

I should've made my resolution to be more patient for missions. Is it typical to get all excited for the theme each month? :bounce:

Come on Gravel, who gets leveled this time? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

mejoshee":ywsqgatb said:
I should've made my resolution to be more patient for missions. Is it typical to get all excited for the theme each month? :bounce:

In due time!

Operation details will go out tonight! I'm the meantime, there are a few more hours to sign up!

You won't want to miss this one folks!

gravel":syv9z8wr said:
mejoshee":syv9z8wr said:

In due time!

Operation details will go out tonight! I'm the meantime, there are a few more hours to sign up!

You won't want to miss this one folks!
Eh, scratch that. They will go out tomorrow. Sorry folks, but such is life!

Mission orders have been sent.

Keep those resolutions coming.

One resolution I have is to share a smoke or two with a BoB. The two closest to me are FF and BH.

Orders received. Amazingly I have everything I need for this one in the cellar  :twisted: 

Never a bad idea to check in and see what's up...or what's going down, etc.

I'm always up for a mission if signup is still open! Let me know via orders being sent if I'm in, OK?

Edit: Oops! My bad Looking at the pre-mission set of orders it appears I'm ruled out of this one by a long shot. First mission I've missed and a good lesson for me to pay closer attention. I'll be watching though, just check out the next cloud bank over and you'll see my little B-25 Mitchell...keepin' y'all cover.