A Mischievous Resolution: January 2014 - 22nd BoB Bomber Run

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just bought two pounds of Boswell's "Chocolate Cherry Valentine Cupcake" for the February mission... I'm not going to have to, um, smoke it myself, am I?  :( :( :( 

Bluefisher":8bhvklpv said:
I just bought two pounds of Boswell's "Chocolate Cherry Valentine Cupcake" for the February mission... I'm not going to have to, um, smoke it myself, am I?  :( :( :( 
That sounds dreadful.

Bluefisher":mcozesyr said:
You may want to save that for the April Fool's mission. That's when I'll release my "Caramel Balkan Cappuccino Mad Dog 20/20-Ripple Burley-Kake Delight."

gravel":e8npr7f2 said:
Bluefisher":e8npr7f2 said:
That sounds dreadful.
That sounds friggin delicious. Haven't ordered from Boswell's since they came up with this one, going to have to try it with my next Penn Dutch Treat order.

Hawker":1dd8mnm5 said:
gravel":1dd8mnm5 said:
Bluefisher":1dd8mnm5 said:
That sounds dreadful.
That sounds friggin delicious. Haven't ordered from Boswell's since they came up with this one, going to have to try it with my next Penn Dutch Treat order.
It's the chocolate - cherry - cupcake combo that got me.