April Rain of Fire!!! :::: April BOB Bombing Run

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Orders received!
Congratulations on the promotion Mr. Wizard Sir :lol:

Orders confirmed, and thanks for the faith in me.

I will endeavor to perform within established perimeters and carry the torch well!

Lets go blow some stuff up!

You folks better be scared for the coming months... you've got a warlock AND a wizard running this whole shebang.

For those folks out there who thought they were safe - you've been duly warned now. No one is safe any more!

I would like to formally let you all know that I too will be taking a hiatus from bombing missions. Things have been mounting on the personal side for awhile and the Wife and I are starting some planning for our future home. With our spending already elevated with our little Elodie and the cuts in my pay due to expanding my insurance plans I will have to pinch every other penny for now. I have been blessed to be a part of this squadron. I'll being cheering you all on from the hangar.

JuanMedusa

Juanmedusa, I'm sorry to hear that. I hope things settle out for you soon :)

Orders received!

Best of luck Juan, once you get your feet under you it will be right as rain! Keep your head up and do what you're doing. Remember, no matter how hard you try, things work out...............

Good on you to look after your family first. Plenty of time to play ahead.