August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have hit some turbulence, gents! Issues with (life) weather has interfered. Lift off will be tomorrow morning. I hope some of my fellow pilots got off the ground okay!

Support crew launched the drone earlier today. Target locked. Impact expected to be on schedule.

Those DC #s are pouring in! Keep em coming!

I've got 14 so far.

DrT999":dybijskm said:
Ozark Wizard":dybijskm said:
It's the calm before the storm............

Flights are loaded and fueled. Preflight prep commences tomorrow. Carrier groups and AWACS active on both coasts.
Well, my bomb is away.  Based on the flight data generated from this station, there's a 25% chance of an early hit, 50% of a hit on Friday, and 25% chance of a hit between Saturday and sometime in September. . . . :shock:
:scratch: It looks like this will be delivered in September or later at the moment, as the drone has gone 50% too far, and the direction is off by about 135 degrees or more! :shock:

DrT999":5328hvfl said:
Well, my bomb is away.  Based on the flight data generated from this station, there's a 25% chance of an early hit, 50% of a hit on Friday, and 25% chance of a hit between Saturday and sometime in September. . . . :shock:

:scratch: It looks like this will be delivered in September or later at the moment, as the drone has gone 50% too far, and the direction is off by about 135 degrees or more! :shock:
Taking evasive action...

I can't be sure, but I think mine might still be lost over a third of the country away....