August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like a direct hit for me as well. Awaiting confirmation....

Cowards! A dastardly sneak attack was launched today. Mass casualties to women and children. At the time all men of smoking age were away, knee deep in garbage. First wave struck the baby.

image15.jpg

Unpacked view. Full damage list to follow when the smoke clears.
image16.jpg

Hey! Who sent the baby!!!

I thought we had a "No Baby" rule?!?!

---------------

Ouch! Had a bit of a bump here. Got some flak in...friendly fire...while on the leg back, over the Ozarks! Might have to land and do some patching.

kaitlyn3837":q4liq8ue said:
Jevverrett":q4liq8ue said:
Looks like a late hit for me this month. Tracking says Monday
Mine too :(
Mine is still missing in the system for 36 hours, when it was more than half the country in the wrong direction from where it should be going.... This might be a drawn out mission!

Target confirmed hit. Satellite visual confirms detonation..............

I love it when a plan comes together.............

Blackhorse":sj9f760u said:

---------------

Ouch! Had a bit of a bump here. Got some flak in...friendly fire...while on the leg back, over the Ozarks! Might have to land and do some patching.
Baby! The OTHER other white meat..................PM me if you need any recipes......

Ozark Wizard":1jw2dfa0 said:
Blackhorse":1jw2dfa0 said:

---------------

Baby! The OTHER other white meat..................PM me if you need any recipes......
So twisted... SO FUNNY!

After a side trip from NC to San Antonio, the bomber is at last in the correct state! I wonder if the payload will actually drop today!

I just ran out of jars this morning and sat down for a pipe, and boom!

image11.jpg

Jevverrett":1hf1txiv said:
I just ran out of jars this morning and sat down for a pipe, and boom!

image11.jpg
I have a tin of Three Nuns (won it in a contest) but I haven't tried it yet. Let me know what you think of that one. The others look interesting too!

And a late drop off. I think the mail lady is getting annoyed, as is my gf over the smell coming from these packages. Not a lat fan lol

image12.jpg

Love the destruction! Good job, bombers!

As for our side event. WarlockBob and I have taken a look at all the suggestions submitted to command and are deliberating on who deserves to be our winner.

We're not going to rush our deliberation and want to review the suggestions a bit more thoroughly. We will announce our winner on Monday, September 1st.