August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First let me apologize for my recent absence. Life sometimes throws us curve balls. That said, I must take myself off the roster as my current employment will be ending at the end of the month and frugality is the watchword at this point. I will still be around, but I must (for now) secure a hangar and sit tight. Good luck and give em heck!!!

I know I've been pretty quiet lately, but I'm still in for the bombings!

Haha! Wedding Shower is pretty funny... As long as I'm not the target again this month!

I'm so excited for this!!! Let's blow somebody up!

Ok, here's a list of this month's participants:

1. DrumsAndBeer
2. Blackhorse
3. WarlockBob
4. DrT999
5. MichaelM
6. Timbo
7. Jevverrett
8. Fr_Tom
9. beardedbassguy
10. juanmedusa
11. Boulder&Briar
12. mejoshee
15. nismo270r
16. Ozark Wizard
17. fsu92john
18. kaitlyn3837
19. PozzSka
20. Ocelot55

We just cleared 20 participants, so I'd say that's a good start.

Remember:

I'm offering a little incentive for ideas. between now and August 29th bombers who submit their ideas for runs will be eligible to win a brand new 2013 BOB POY made by Brigham. Here is the catch, all submissions must include the following items:

-A monthly theme (the month doesn't matter if you want to get specific)
-Two (2) potential targets including why you think they deserve obliteration (previous targets can be nominated too)
-bonus credit will be given to suggestions including contests or games to run concurrently with a monthly run

PM me your suggestions no later than August 29th. Co-Commander WarlockBob and I will review them and announce the winner on Sunday August 30th.

So far I only have a couple people participating. C'mon guys, it's a free pipe for gosh sakes! I doubt you'll ever work less for something so sweet!  

Oh yeah, I almost forgot. ORDERS OUT SOON!