Beat the Heat By Bringing It! (August Bombing Run)

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Um, heh heh.  I just had an epiphany.  We’re going to be on vacation this next week, from Monday on, for a little over a week. Like out of town. Down at the beach. OMG.

This is gonna take some figuring out

@#%§¥!&@

Blackhorse":j7oz8kzf said:
Um, heh heh.  I just had an epiphany.  We’re going to be on vacation this next week, from Monday on, for a little over a week. Like out of town. Down at the beach. OMG.

This is gonna take some figuring out

@#%§¥!&@
It sounds like you will be back just in time to send off! I have faith!

Wow.  So totally out of it...not paying nearly enough attention...glad you said something.

:sleep:  :sleep:  :sleep:

I was operating on the impression that the mission drop was scheduled for the Friday prior to the 31st. No idea why.  Good Grief (as Charlie Brown would say).

:fpalm:  :fpalm:  :fpalm:

Yeah...I can select and set aside ordinance before we leave then load and fly it outta here after we get back. Returning Tuesday, so my usual Wednesday take-off protocol just fits. Whew.

Thanks boss. You averted a disaster of biblical proportion.  Or something.

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

On vacation...Moolack Beach just north of Newport, Oregon. Had to take my Pug “outside” at 4am. He can’t wait...just was in the ER for some intestinal crisis. Better now, still taking drugs (3), is eating again (etc.) but it was crazy for a while. Anyway, took the below pic of the moon rising over the Pacific Ocean with my iPad while walking him. Nice morning.

Blackhorse":hpacjz0r said:
On vacation...Moolack Beach just north of Newport, Oregon. Had to take my Pug “outside” at 4am. He can’t wait...just was in the ER for some intestinal crisis. Better now, still taking drugs (3), is eating again (etc.) but it was crazy for a while. Anyway, took the below pic of the moon rising over the Pacific Ocean with my iPad while walking him. Nice morning.

Excellent shot! Good to hear Watson is in good condition.

Glad to hear your little buddy Watson is doing better. Beautiful shot of the moon. Its been shades of Orange and red here from all the smoke blowing in from the wildfires.

Jim

Time to get our ordinance primed for flights folks! This is the week! :cheers: