BoB Portrait Gallery

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rob_In_MO":v46sq123 said:
I received an anonymous email containing a pic of Kyle in his younger years. You guys aren't going to believe this...

hhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! hhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Joe-Dirt.jpg

I pictured Kyle's teen years to resemble Garth from Wayne's World more than Joe Dirt :lol:

Puff Daddy":nzcc8r8s said:
I pictured Kyle's teen years to resemble Garth from Wayne's World more than Joe Dirt :lol:

No way, Kyle is not shy like Garth.

At this point I'm surprised Kyle hasn't chimed in with an image of himself wearing a mullet wig. Something quippy also works. ;)

What the hell? :lol: I go away for an evening* and you guys...incorrigible!

-- I don't own a mullet wig--any suggestion to the contrary is a great exaggeration.

-- I was more a crazy goth kid in my teen years.

-- How exactly did me being Joe Dirt come into the picture? :lol: Oh wait--Nevada. Sure. :p

8)

*...I mean, emotional, tear-filled rage quit...

Kyle Weiss":t5g79za4 said:
*...I mean, emotional, tear-filled rage quit...
Been seeing a lot of those from you lately.

I kid, I kid. You're a rock star around here, buddy. We'd all be worse off if you ever actually left. So please don't. :)

F*ck no, I had coke-bottle glasses and a big mouth. Getting punched a lot didn't teach me much. Thickened the noggin, though.

Boxerbuddy":j97rvdi4 said:
had a big mouth?.......had?
Beat me to it! :lol:

Uh, wait, coming from me that's kinda like the pot calling the kettle black......

In other news, I haven't seen that many pipes in one mouth (ala Kaplan's newest avatar) since I spied an unsavory DVD cover at an unsavory store one unsavory evening in an unsavory bargain bin... 8)

Kyle Weiss":69orzd2l said:
In other news, I haven't seen that many pipes in one mouth (ala Kaplan's newest avatar) since I spied an unsavory DVD cover at an unsavory store one unsavory evening in an unsavory bargain bin... 8)
Just a bit of April Foolishness, and didn't you use to work at that store?