BoB Portrait Gallery

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
George Kaplan":srtfzsef said:
Kyle Weiss":srtfzsef said:
In other news, I haven't seen that many pipes in one mouth (ala Kaplan's newest avatar) since I spied an unsavory DVD cover at an unsavory store one unsavory evening in an unsavory bargain bin... 8)
Just a bit of April Foolishness, and didn't you use to work at that store?
I think I'm in love with your T-Shirt.

Your going to get throat cancer. Might even catch your beard on fire when you light up. Remember drop and roll. :roll:

Dreadgerbil":ao9uiyo6 said:
I think I'm in love with your T-Shirt.
Um...thank you, I think. Knowing this crowd, I'm not sure if I should be mildly flattered or very uncomfortable with that notion. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt... for now, so thanks again. :p

OK I'LL PLAY JUST ANOTHER PICTURE OF A FUGLY OLD MAN, OR ORF WHATEVER. MIKE

THE PIPE IS A PRE REP DELUX PETE THAT SMOKES GREAT.
I LOOK LIKE IVE BEN RODE HARD AND PUT AWAY WET.

Looks like like you doing Ok at 64, Look at me at 52, Rode hard and still getting rode with no getting put up. Notice the crooked nose on this mug that has tried to enforce my will on others though the years. I know better now. Thats my peterson 303. Love them petes

IMG055-1.jpg

plumbernater":gkvz53lk said:
Looks like like you doing Ok at 64, Look at me at 52, Rode hard and still getting rode with no getting put up. Notice the crooked nose on this mug that has tried to enforce my will on others though the years. I know better now. Thats my peterson 303. Love them petes

IMG055-1.jpg
I know what you mean. All those old people giving advise when we were young as we got older they got smarter. My grandfather told me that if you wanted to be a rich man ( he did not mean with money) when you get older MARRY ONE WOMAN, BUY ONE HOUSE, AND ONLY BUY A NEW CAR WHEN THE ONE YOU HAVE COSTS MORE TO REPAIR THAN ITS WORTH. Makes alot of sense. MIKE

George Kaplan":30ua6r24 said:
Now Monbla, this is not a gallery for BoB PETS, is it? But since you said please, meet Talulah Belle. She doesn't smoke pipes, but loves a good cigar. (when I'm not looking)
Haha sorry to ressurect this thread but I just saw this picture...this cat looks like a complete diva. She owns the room and you do what she wants...no questions.

Good looking fellow you have there. Dont waste any time you have to spend with him. Teach him well.

Boxerbuddy":nv31cqlr said:
George Kaplan":nv31cqlr said:
Now Monbla, this is not a gallery for BoB PETS, is it? But since you said please, meet Talulah Belle. She doesn't smoke pipes, but loves a good cigar. (when I'm not looking)
Haha sorry to ressurect this thread but I just saw this picture...this cat looks like a complete diva. She owns the room and you do what she wants...no questions.
Yep. That's her, alright. Constantly judging me with that beautiful, disapproving glare. Sometimes it's like my wife never left. :p

Dave_In_Philly":gg8u3beg said:
UberHuberMan":gg8u3beg said:
woodsmansbriar":gg8u3beg said:
Here's me I guess...
I'm not sure if that's you either. :p
That's definitely not you. Trust me I am an expert on this particular matter.
He's even got a degree to prove it. Trust me, I've seen it.

UberHuberMan":yiq3zmj5 said:
Dave_In_Philly":yiq3zmj5 said:
UberHuberMan":yiq3zmj5 said:
woodsmansbriar":yiq3zmj5 said:
Here's me I guess...
I'm not sure if that's you either. :p
That's definitely not you. Trust me I am an expert on this particular matter.
He's even got a degree to prove it. Trust me, I've seen it.
Well all these years I have been highly mislead! AH!