BoB Portrait Gallery

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Harlock999":bxcouoy3 said:
Damn you George Kaplan and your facial recognition skills!
I get the Kevin Spacey thing occasionally, but I guess I just didn't expect it on an online pipe forum!
Sorry to throw you, Harlock. :p I like Spacey. He reminds me of a young Jack Lemon. Maybe I should have gone with that? For some reason, I'm always compared to Jeff Goldblum. They say it's my voice. Personally, I don't hear it. Speaking of Jeffs, I'm still waiting for Jefe to show himself. C'mon, buddy. Don't make us post a pic of what we THINK you look like. :twisted:

Holy crap, Richard really is Charles Bukowski :shock:

Everyone else looks so ready to go tear something up... grrrr! :lol: Zach's chill, though. 8)

I dunno, I was at a 5 year olds birthday party in my pic. I may have had a headache but I thought I was pretty chill. Cake and ice cream makes everyone chill :D

George Kaplan":tsfy9lhq said:
Man! Even as a kid, PB was kinda intimidating.
He still wears that hat all the time, you know. It's his Mac Daddy babe magnet lucky hat.

Puff Daddy":74kuwsz5 said:
I dunno, I was at a 5 year olds birthday party in my pic. I may have had a headache but I thought I was pretty chill. Cake and ice cream makes everyone chill :D
Yeah man, I was trying to look jolly.

My family.

alex_b10.jpg
[/url][/img]

Yep, if moma's not happy nobodies happy.
This is me 9 years ago
Apr12-20.jpg

this me now, same little grandchild, Im still something to sit on.
IMG111-1.jpg

OOOO ! Grandkids !!! :p Here's my first grandson. I have 3 grandaughters and he's the first boy and the youngest. Was taken last Easter when they were down from Seattle.

EasterSunday013.jpg

Aw, such cute grandkids! I'm not to a point where I have grandkids in the near future. Not yet. Not in any hurry, mind...

Hey Monbla looks like hes trying to deside if he wants to grab that mustash or not. Dont ask me how I know this about grandkids

That was our first meeting and it took him awhile to figure it out! ( his father is cleanshaven) My daughter when she was his age used to pull my beard when I had a full beard back then :p

Well hey, I recently updated my profile pic to a portrait, but I'll post a different angle here.

2012-011.jpg

I swear I'm not as mean as I look. :p

Kyle Weiss":r5mankyn said:
I was getting tired of explaining "freestyle pipe smoking," anyway. :lol:

Are you kidding me? Thats what you said "If I have to explain it you wouldn't understand" about? Well color me insulted. If you had told me that when I asked I might have even given you the courtesy of a slight chuckle. Now all you get is this angry post. Jerk.