BoB Secret Santa 09...

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finalizing the package tonight but I sure ain't sending it out to be no Thanksgiving present! :D

I am breaking my own rules. I said I wouldn't think about Christmas till after Thanksgiving and I already have visions of sugar plums danc'n in my head! :lol:

I some how missed Centurian 803 getting his package. Hooray to him and his Secret Santa.
:cheers:

I'm still waiting on a deliver for my box to be complete... WHY does the USPS have a tracking system? It never works, it's been showing it received the information for my package since the 13th.

Sitting here smoking a really good blend out of one of the many Mason Jars I never remember to label. One of those "Aww I'll remember what it is" type deals.
Think I might send this on so he can go nuts trying to figure it out.

Ok Guys, I promised I'd keep you posted as I tried the stuff my Secret Santa sent me. I didn't think this would be the right place so I put my review in the Tobacco Review forum. All I'll say here is Secret Santa, you have really good taste. :cheers:

Santa Claus :santa: made a stop in Arizona today and picked up a package. You should see the size of the pipe that guy smokes while driving his sleigh. The smoke coming out of that thing looked like one of those smoke stacks coming out of the side of PB's rig. Merry Christmas. :pipe:

I'm still waiting on an order from pipesandcigars.com. Actually sent them an email yesterday concerning the order and they are trying to track down what happened to it. This is the first time I've ordered from them so I hope it gets resolved soon.

jhuggett":3888dl42 said:

I'm still waiting on an order from pipesandcigars.com. Actually sent them an email yesterday concerning the order and they are trying to track down what happened to it. This is the first time I've ordered from them so I hope it gets resolved soon.
I ordered from them for the first time week before last and the package arrived in three days. I am sure they will help you find it. They seem like good folks to deal with. They have an awesome assortment of pipes!

free_byrd15":qko9v0kj said:
Secret Santa excites me....cant wait to see what my SS sends!
Well if its a can of walnut it ain't no secret !!! :lol!:

:lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

I fixed that.. He is his own SS.. Nobody wants that stuff. :no: :no:

puros_bran":lrtawrt1 said:
:lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

I fixed that.. He is his own SS.. Nobody wants that stuff. :no: :no:
If that's the case then I got mine last week!

:lol!:

jhuggett":5myqkd62 said:

They are awesome folks to deal with, I'm sure they will resolve the situation and make it right for you. I've never had an issue with them and their customer service is top notch. I'm sure you will get your package!

Good deal... I have never heard anything but good stuff about them so I'm sure it will be fine.

I am petitioning the federal government for a portion of the approved bail out money to help cover the costs of shipping the secret santa package out. They are reviewing my application now. Hopefully it won't get slowed down with too much red tape.

Hell you already have a plan on how you would use the money, should be a no brainer!

Still no answer on my package... I'll give it until tomorrow (which will make 12 days from when I made the order) and bug them again.